There was no Thursday night game in the NFL this week but there will be a packed Sunday slate and two important games on Monday night. The top legal sportsbooks in the US will be pumping out new offers for games throughout the weekend, and here is a look at some of those top promos.
To get started at BetMGM, go here.
- Opt-in for the Multi-Sport Parlay Booster, which gives a 4-7 leg parlay that covers multiple competitions a chance at a 40% profit boost.
- BetMGM has added a Risk-Free bet for the First TD Scorer prop on NFL action. Available for Monday as well, players can only get one Risk-Free bet, up to $20. Opt-in, pick a scorer, and get the bet back if the player doesn’t score.
- BetMGM also continues its Pick 3 TD challenge. Free to play, select the first TD scored in the Browns vs. Steelers, Packers vs. Bucs, and 49ers vs. Rams game to win a free bet up to $100.
- For New Jersey bettors, BetMGM also has another week of Parlay Builders for all the NFL games. Click on the Parlay Builder tab and select from a variety of pre-made options with varying payouts.
DraftKings Sportsbook offers new players a free first bet, up to $500. If the bet loses, the account will be credited with a free wager. New players also get a 20% bonus on their first deposit of $500 or less.
Get started at DraftKings by going here.
Here are the odds boosts currently available for Week 6:
- Ravens, Steelers, and Colts all to win: +200
- Falcons, Giants, and Jets all to lose: +400
- Tuddy Time – Kyler Murray, Josh Allen, and Patrick Mahomes all to score a TD: +1500
FanDuel Sportsbook will offer Same Game Parlay Insurance for Week 6 action. Pick a game, select three or more legs among the spread, totals, or props, for a total of +200 or more. If the parlay doesn’t hit, the amount wagered is a free bet, up to $10.
To get started at FanDuel, go here.
Here are the odds boosts available for Sunday’s action, with a max bet of $50:
- Minus Three’s NFL Sunday Boost – Ravens -7.5: +105
- Extra Points for Extra Pay – Bears +2.5, Steelers -2.5, and 49ers +4.5: +470
New players get their first bet at Fox Bet Risk-Free, up to $500.
To get started at FOX Bet, go here.
Here are the featured FOX Bet odds boosts for the Ravens vs. Eagles game:
- 1 or more TDs to be scored in every quarter: +135
- Lamar Jackson and Carson Wentz 2 or more passing TDs each: +300
- Eagles to score points in each quarter: +400
- Baltimore RB Mark Ingram to score the first TD: +1000
- Final score – Ravens 28, Eagles 21: +10000
There are also odds boosts for Browns vs. Steelers, Bears vs. Panthers, Jets vs. Dolphins, Packers vs. Bucs, and 49ers vs. Rams.
PointsBet continues to offer Single Game Parlays for NFL action. Select a game to build a parlay from with spread, totals, and props available.
Get started at PointsBet by going here.
- Hester House Calls: Bet on any Sunday game to have a kick return for a touchdown. This has been boosted from -200 to +120.
- Players can receive a 50% bet match, up to $25, for in-game betting on all the 1 p.m. ET kickoffs. Just make a bet of up to $50 on in-game play.
- Bet $25 or more on any passing yards props for the 49ers vs. Rams Sunday night game and get $6 in free bets for every passing TD thrown by the selected quarterback.
- Pointsbetting will be available for both Monday contests. Wager $2 or more on any Pointsbetting line and receive a $20 free in-game bet. Select the Pointsbetting tab for a game and choose among the various wagers available.