Betsafe Promo Code for $500
Updated March 2023
UP TO $500 DEPOSIT BONUS
Betsafe Sportsbook is available in CO
- Get up to $500 at Betsafe Sportsbook
- Different bets and sports are easy to find
- Offers live streaming while betting
Betsafe is live with its online sportsbook in Colorado and has plans to expand into additional states in the future as the US sports betting market continues to grow. For new customers, Betsafe Sportsbook is offering a 100% matching bonus on your first deposit, up to a maximum of $500.
Betsafe’s owner, the Betsson Group, is a Swedish company with numerous international online gambling sites such as InkaBet and NordicBet. The Betsson Group started operating in the 1960s and initially focused on Scandinavia before expanding into Malta, the United Kingdom, Canada, and now the United States. Based on Betsafe’s global reach, it is unlikely that Colorado will be its only US market. We expect Betsafe to continue growing and expanding into other regulated states in the near future. Read on to learn more about what Betsafe has to offer sports bettors in Colorado and beyond.
Betsafe welcome bonus March 2023
Betsafe will match your first deposit at the sportsbook at a 100% rate up to a maximum of $500. Here’s how the BetSafe deposit bonus works:
- Follow a link from this page to download the Betsafe sportsbook app. Betsafe is mobile-only in Colorado at this time.
- Register for a Betsafe account.
- Choose a deposit method and make your first deposit for $10 or more.
- Betsafe will match your deposit dollar for dollar. You will then need to wager the bonus funds you receive to meet the playthrough requirement.
- Playthrough requirement: Wager five times the bonus amount on bets with odds of -200 or longer.
Do I need a promo or bonus code for Betsafe?
No, you don’t need a code to qualify for the Betsafe welcome offer.
BetSafe Sportsbook promo code
|Online Sportsbook||Betsafe Sportsbook|
|Betsafe Promo Code||Click to claim promo|
|Welcome Bonus||100% deposit match up to $500|
|Other Promos||Odds boost|
|Coming Soon||To be determined|
|Last Updated||March 2023|
Betsafe loyalty program
Betsafe Sportsbook does not offer a loyalty program in the US at the moment. While this is of course not ideal for regular bettors who are looking to earn rewards for their wagering, it could still change in the future. Betsafe does offer a VIP program for its online casino, so it could add something similar to its sportsbook as it continues to make headway in the US.
Redeeming rewards at retail locations
- Betsafe Colorado: Betsafe is partnered with Dostal Alley Casino in Central City, Colorado. There is no retail sportsbook available there, however.
Betsafe Sportsbook: Creating a new account
Signing up for a new account at Betsafe is fast and simple. The sportsbook is mobile-only at this time, so you’ll have to download the app if you want to wager there. The Betsafe app is available for both iOS and Android users.
Once you’ve downloaded the app, you will need to input some personal information:
- A new account password
- Social Security number
The final step will be to verify your email address and to set up other verification methods like two-factor authentication and security questions to help protect your account. Once you’ve completed the process, your account will be ready for its first deposit to take advantage of the welcome bonus and start wagering at Betsafe. From start to finish, this entire process should take less than five minutes.
Betsafe Sportsbook app
At this time, you can’t wager at Betsafe on a laptop or desktop computer in Colorado. The BetSafe online sportsbook app, however, is free and easy to download. It is available on both the App Store and Google Play for Apple and Android users alike.
To download the Betsafe sportsbook app, head to the US sportsbook website via mobile browser and select either the “Available on the App Store” link or “Get it on Google Play.” Once you’ve finished downloading, enter the necessary personal information and make your first deposit to start playing.
The app has relatively few downloads so far and even fewer ratings. As of this BetSafe review, the app’s rating was sitting at a measly 1.5/5 stars on the App Store, but it has received better ratings in other countries like Canada.
Here’s how our experience went with the Betsafe app:
- Availability: The Betsafe mobile app is available for Android and Apple devices and offers a similar product on both.
- Speed: The app’s response time is generally solid. However, your own experience will of course depend on your internet connection.
- Overall performance: The app is comparable in quality to some of the top sportsbook apps in the US. Even though it was late to launch in the USA, the Betsafe app has years of international experience and includes all the key features like live betting, video streaming, simple navigation and detailed game stats.
- Markets: You’ll find all the major leagues like the NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB available for betting. You’ve also got access to other popular options like the UFC, MLS and PGA Tour. With its international roots, Betsafe also offers betting options on more niche sports like Formula One, rugby, tennis, and cricket. To see the full list of offerings, download the Betsafe app.
- Live betting: Commonly referred to as in-play betting at Betsafe, this feature is strong and extensive. Betsafe does a good job of offering options here. Smaller sports may only have a handful of live markets, but bigger sports may have more than three dozen at once. The platform responds well and updates frequently.
- Bet slip: The bet slip at Betsafe is pretty traditional and looks like what you’ll find at most mobile sportsbooks. The slip pops up once you choose a line, and it automatically adds additional wagers to create a parlay. Your stake and potential payout display clearly.
- General layout: The Betsafe app offers an intuitive interface that presents sports and markets logically. It features a horizontal navigation menu that allows users to move between matchups with speed and ease. Prominent matchups and any Betsafe promotions will appear at the top of the menu, making it easy for users to find and place key bets.
- Cashier: To make deposits and withdrawals at Betsafe, click the account icon in the top right corner of the app to find the cashier. At the moment, payment options are limited. Generally speaking, however, transactions are reliable and process relatively quickly.
Betsafe browser, desktop review
As we mentioned, Betsafe sportsbook does not offer a website version of the platform at this time — the sportsbook is mobile-only for the time being. While the BetSafe sports betting site has not announced any plans for a desktop version in Colorado, it already does so in other jurisdictions like Ontario.
Betsafe’s website platform in other countries works very similarly to its app. Navigation is quite simple with an extensive menu on the right side of the screen. The in-play betting, promotions and other features all appear at the top of the screen, with the top games appearing on a rotating banner just below. When you place a wager, your bet slip will appear on the right of the screen while you can keep track of open bets on the tab next to the slip. To access your account and the cashier, you’ll find links in the top right corner of the page.
Betsafe overall user experience
The Betsafe Sportsbook platform is new in the US but has clearly entered the market with plenty of experience. While it still has some work to do to fully optimize the platform for the American user, the product is a solid option as a new player.
The number of sports you can bet on and live betting options are solid, but it could stand to offer additional promotions to keep up with some of the bigger American sportsbook bonus offers.
Is Betsafe legal and safe?
Yes. As its name suggests, Betsafe is a secure online sports betting platform. Betsafe’s parent company is based in Sweden and was founded in the 1960s, so it has experience in the international gambling industry. While Betsafe is new in the US, it is fully licensed and regulated in states where it operates:
- Betsafe Colorado: The mobile sportsbook launched in Colorado in March 2022 via a partnership with Dostal Alley Casino in Central City.
Betsafe entered the US market without much notoriety outside of Europe, but it clearly offers a solid product.
How does Betsafe benefit casual bettors?
One of the biggest benefits to casual or rookie bettors at Betsafe is the simplicity of the platform. Everything is laid out logically, and navigating around the app is very intuitive. Different bets and sports are easy to find, so new bettors should have no problem placing wagers.
Betsafe also features a blog with various educational materials. New bettors can find blog posts detailing everything from betting tutorials to weekly picks. If you’re just beginning your sports betting experience, Betsafe’s blog can help you learn the basics.
How does Betsafe benefit experienced bettors?
Betsafe offers all the major sports along with more niche options that you can parlay together. Large games sometimes offer over 200 lines on which to bet.
You can also place same-game parlays on Betsafe for a variety of sports, a selection that matches up well with many major US books. The same applies for the live betting section, which is extensive and also offers live streaming while betting.
Betsafe betting options
Options at Betsafe include standard moneylines, point spreads, and totals, along with futures, props, parlays (including same-game parlays), and live betting.
The default homepage layout lists the most popular sports and leagues at the top, including the NBA, the NHL, MLB, the NFL and college football. If there are any big games or major tournaments going on, like the FIFA World Cup, those types of events will also be easy to find. Selecting a single sport will bring up all the upcoming games and key bets.
To find additional betting options for an individual game, click the plus symbol next to the matchup. The number of bets available for each game will also appear. From here, you can scroll through what’s available, including alternate lines, pre-built same-game parlays, and player and game props.
If you want to place a futures bet on a team or player, find your desired sport under the A-Z sports menu. Once you select your sport, click on the futures tab to see all the offerings for that league. Betsafe offers bets ranging from NFL MVP winner to Tour de France winner and everything in between.
To find the live betting options, click the in-play betting tab under the menu. This will take you to all the events that are currently live. You can toggle between sports at the top of the screen. Once again, Betsafe offers extensive live betting options both for American and international sports leagues. You can even parlay multiple live bets together. Odds for each live game update frequently, but each line flashes either green or red every time it moves.
What’s not available at Betsafe Sportsbook?
Generally speaking, Betsafe offers everything that most sports bettors could be looking for. There’s a good selection of leagues to bet on and different bets available. However, there are some slight differences in Betsafe’s offerings based on state restrictions. Here’s how these restrictions impact Betsafe’s product in each of its live states:
- Betsafe Colorado: No betting on high school sports, no college prop bets, no unsanctioned esports.
Betsafe odds boosts
One area where Betsafe disappoints is its promotions. Outside of the Betsafe sign-up bonus, it offers fewer promotions than many other sportsbooks available in the US. This is likely due to Betsafe being relatively new here, and it could improve going forward.
At the moment, odds boosts are the main option. These boosts are fairly standard, simply improving the odds for certain markets, sometimes based on trends or storylines. Betsafe updates them daily, and they appear near the top of the menu on the app.
Overall, the odds boosts are certainly limited, and this is definitely an area where Betsafe could improve.
How do Betsafe’s odds compare to other sportsbooks?
With most of its US sports offerings, Betsafe’s odds fall in line with general industry standards. Most spreads, totals and moneylines are fairly consistent with what you’d find at other sportsbooks across the country.
One area where Betsafe tends to do well with its odds is European soccer. Betsafe offers some of the best odds on the English Premier League and other high level soccer leagues across the pond. While this isn’t a major market for most American sports bettors, those who like to bet on the EPL should definitely consider giving Betsafe a look.
How to deposit and cash out winnings at Betsafe
This is another area where Betsafe could use some improvement. As a new player in US online sports betting, Betsafe hasn’t fully acquired all the banking methods that other sportsbooks offer. Here are the current available deposit and withdrawal options:
- Bank transfer
Betsafe doesn’t charge a fee for deposits or withdrawals, but it does require a $10 minimum for all financial transactions. Deposited funds should hit your account immediately, while withdrawals vary depending on your method of choice. Generally speaking, withdrawals process the same day but can take up to a couple of days if there is a higher volume of requests.
Betsafe cash at cage option in Colorado
Withdrawing cash at the cage of a partner casino is available in the following states:
- Betsafe Colorado: You can both deposit and withdraw funds at Dostal Alley Casino in Central City.
How to contact customer support
There are a few ways to get help at Betsafe Sportsbook. The quickest way is to try the live chat feature directly from the app. A customer service agent should get back to you in under a minute through the chat function. If you’re not in a rush, you can send an email, and someone should respond to your inquiry within the hour. There is no phone number available, but you can request a call back, which can take anywhere from 15 minutes to one hour. The sportsbook is also available on Twitter, @Betsafe.
Even as a newcomer on the American sports betting scene, Betsafe has already formed some notable partnerships, including both Major League Baseball and the National Basketball Association.
Otherwise, Betsafe is also a partner of the Premier League giant Manchester City, and it recently expanded its partnership with Paysafe upon its US launch.
History of Betsafe
Betsafe’s parent company, Betsson AB, originally launched in Sweden in 1963. The group operates a number of online casinos and sportsbooks. After growing in Scandinavia, Betsson expanded to the United Kingdom and now has its sights set on North America. In total, Betsson AB owns over 20 online gambling brands, including Betsafe.
Betsafe first launched in May 2016. It has since undergone numerous edits and updates until it became the product that is available today in the United States. Betsafe first launched in the US in March of 2022, when it made its debut in Colorado.
Betsafe has not yet announced specific plans for its US expansion, only stating that it plans to slowly build a platform across North America.