“I love this new format of the three games on each day,” DraftKings Sportsbook Director Johnny Avello told TheLines this week.
And what’s not to love? An unprecedented six NFL playoff games will be played this weekend and sportsbooks are gearing up with some tremendous offers for new and existing users.
Here is a look at some of the best odds boosts and sportsbook promos for Saturday and Sunday.
New players at DraftKings Sportsbook continue to get a match of their first bet, up to $500. The site also offers a 20% deposit bonus, up to $1000.
Get started at DraftKings Sportsbook by going here.
Refer a friend and both accounts can get a free bet, up to $100.
DK has a “No-Brainer Boost” for Wild Card weekend. Players can get +100 on a touchdown being scored in any of the six games, up to $25.
And here are the odds boosts for the upcoming games:
- Bills, Seahawks, and Steelers all to win: +170
- Josh Allen to record a passing TD and a rushing TD: +175
- Tom Brady to throw 3+ TDs: +180
- Titans, Saints, and Steelers all to win: +330
- DK Metcalf over 60.5 receiving yards and score a TD: +340
- Josh Allen to record a rushing TD and passing TD: +175
- Tom Brady to throw 3+ TDs: +180
- Lamar Jackson and Derrick Henry to each score a TD: +270
- Taysom Hill to score a TD: +250
- Bills, Seahawks, Buccaneers all to win: +180
- Titans, Saints and Steelers all to win: +355
Any team to win! For the NFL Wild Card round, get a 25/1 odds boost to pick any team to win in any of the six games on the slate. This offer is for new users only.
FanDuel Sportsbook features Multi-Sport Parlay Insurance. Bet a five-leg or larger parlay and if it loses, the site will offer a free bet in the amount wagered, up to $25.
Get started at FanDuel Sportsbook by going here.
Pick any NFL game and get a same-game parlay. Click the Same Game Parlay tab to build from the props, spread, and total prices. Wager three pre-game legs or more that total +200 or greater payout and if the bet loses, receive the amount wagered as a free bet, up to $25.
Here are the promoted odds boost for the weekend:
- Bills, Seahawks, and Buccaneers all to win: +190
- Extra Points For Extra Pay – Over 49.5 in Colts/Bills, Bears +10.5 and Ravens -1.5: +500
- Pat’s Picks: Seahawks -2.5, Bucs -7.5, Titans +3.5, Steelers -5.5: +1200
- Josh Allen 300+ passing yards and 300+ passing TDs: +320
- DK Metcalf to score the first TD vs. Rams: +900
- Tom Brady 300+ passing yards and Bucs win: +210
New players with BetMGM can get a 100% matching bonus on the first deposit, up to $50. Just use the code on the promotions page and deposit $10 or more.
Sign up for BetMGM by going here.
For BetMGM app users, make a bet of $20 or more on any single NFL game and get $10 in freeplay on live dealer games. This can be used multiple times a week but just once per day.
Opt-in to bet the First Touchdown Scorer in a game risk free. If the player doesn’t score the first TD, get back the bet as site credit, up to $20.
The site also has the Easy Parlay option to build multi-leg parlays around different games. Select the Easy Parlay icon on the main bar and select from moneylines, spreads, and totals for the week. A 4-7 leg multi-sport parlay is now eligible for up to a 40% profit boost.
Each game has the Parlay Builder option as well. Choose from a variety of pre-built three-leg parlays with differing payouts.
Here are the promoted parlays for Wild Card weekend:
- All 12 starting QBs to record 1+ passing TD: +170
- Saints and Titans both to win: +210
- Any Wild Card game to go overtime: +250
- Bills and Rams both to win: +260
- Any of the six Wild Card (winners) to win Super Bowl LV: +300
- Ravens and Browns both to win: +333
- Colts and Buccaneers both to win: +340
- Seahawks and Washington both to win: +550
New players at FOX Bet get their first bet risk-free. If the wager loses, the amount bet will be offered as site credit, up to $500.
New players can also make a deposit and get +500 odds for the Seahawks or the Steelers to score a point in the game. Bet up to $20 and get 5x return in free bets for the site.
The site now features a build-a-prop option for individual games. Select a game, click the build-a-prop option, and choose from the selected elements.
Each game has a set of Bet Boosts. Check the site and peruse the options.
Follow @FoxBet on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook to get a chance to win a $100 free bet every Friday morning at 10 AM EST.
Bet a three-leg parlay (-200 odds or better on each leg) for $10 or more Monday through Friday and get an instant $5 free bet. Opt-in to get started on this once a week offer.
FOX Bet has the following boosts for this weekend:
- Triple your money – Bills, Seahawks, Bucs all to win: +200
- 4x your money – Josh Allen, Russell Wilson and Tom Brady 2 or more passing TDs: +300
- TY Hilton and Robert Woods 200 or more combined receiving yards: +1200
New players at PointsBet get a risk-free bet up to $500 on fixed odds and a risk-free bet up to $500 on any Pointsbetting market. Losing bets will be repaid in site credit.
No Juice Wild Card Weekend! For the first round of the NFL Playoffs, PointsBet is offering No Juice on all NFL Wild Card spreads. This means you can bet all of the game’s spreads at +100 odds.
Refer a friend to get $50 for each account. Send the unique link to start the sign-up process to get the bonus.
The site now features single-game parlays for all NFL action. Select a game, click Single Game Parlay, and go through the traditional and Pointsbetting options.
Starting Friday, the site will offer “no-vig” spread bets. Select a game and get +100 prices for all six of the Wild Card games.
- For the Colts vs. Bills game Saturday and the Ravens vs. Titans game Sunday, players can get in-game play matched. Bet $50 in-game for a $25 free bet or bet $100 in-game for a $50 free bet.
Take advantage of BetRivers’ offers by signing up here now.
BetRivers has the following odds boosts for this weekend’s games:
- Over 34.5 combined total touchdowns score in NFL Wild Card weekend games: +100
- Over 1.5 combined total defense/special teams TDs scored in NFL Wild Card weekend games: +160
- Any player to score 3+ TDs in NFL Wild Card weekend games: -286