We’re already into October, and into Week 4 of the 2020 NFL season. Sportsbooks will continue to provide new offers and odds boosts for new and existing customers throughout the pro football season. Without further ado, here is a look at the offerings from the top legal US sportsbooks for Week 4.
Bet $1, Win $100: New players can sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook, make a qualifying deposit, and get 100/1 odds on any NFL moneyline pre-game wager, with a $1 maximum bet.
To take advantage of DraftKings Sportsbook offers, go here.
- DraftKings is also offering Deposit Bonuses for new and existing customers. You can get a 20% bonus on your next deposit, up to $500.
FanDuel Sportsbook will again offer its Risk-Free, Same-Game Parlay for Week 4. Make a three-leg or larger parlay bet with a final price of +200 or more. If the bet loses, players will get back the bet as site credit, up to $10.
To get started at FanDuel Sportsbook, go here.
- FanDuel also has a standing offer for new users in which you can get a refund of up to $1000 in site credit on your first bet. Your first bet after signing up is entirely risk-free.
BetMGM continues its promotion of a free $20 in-play bet when you wager $50 or more on an initial in-play bet.
To jump on the offers from BetMGM now, go here.
The Pick 3 TD Challenge is also back for Week 4 with a chance for players to win $100 in free bets if the first scorer in three selected games is correctly selected.
All players can get a “Risk-Free” bet on the Eagles moneyline this week at FOX Bet. Bet the Eagles to beat the 49ers on the road Sunday night and if they don’t, get the wager back up to $50 as a free bet.
To take advantage of the offers from FOX Bet now, go here.
FOX Bet, of course, has dozens of odds boosts and Custom Bets for the NFL action. Here are some of the featured ones for Sunday’s action.
For Sunday’s games:
- Colts at Bears: Bears to trail at halftime and win the game: +1200
- Browns at Cowboys: Nick Chubb and Ezekiel Elliott to score 1 TD each: +200
- Chargers at Buccaneers: Mike Evans 2+ TDs: +400
There are three boosts for the Giants at Rams game:
- Each team 2+ TDs and 2+ FGs: +400
- Cooper Kupp 100+ Receiving Yards and score a TD: +700
- Final score – Rams 28, Giants 21: +10000
This week’s Make it Rain games are the Eagles vs. 49ers on Sunday night and the Falcons vs. Packers on Monday night. Wager $25 or more on the pre-game spread and get $6 in free bets for each TD your team scores in the game.
To take advantage of PointsBet offers right now, go here.
PointsBet will offer +130 for any kick return TD during Sunday’s action.
PointsBet will also give players making in-game bets a 50% matched free in-game bet, up to $50. This is available for the following games:
- Saints at Lions
- Chargers at Buccaneers
- Jaguars at Bengals
- Vikings at Texans
- Seahawks at Dolphins
- Browns at Cowboys
- Cardinals at Panthers
- Colts at Bears
- Ravens at Washington