Week 3 in the 2020 NFL season is here, with a full slate of games. The Week 3 schedule is highlighted by an intriguing match-up in western New York when the 2-0 Rams meet the 2-0 Bills, and two marquee games in primetime as the Packers tangle with the Saints on Sunday Night Football and the Chiefs visit the Ravens on Monday Night Football. Here are some of the top promotions and boosts available at legal US sportsbooks.
New players are still eligible for a risk-free first bet, up to $500. To get started at BetMGM, go here.
Sunday Night Football offer: Saints vs. Packers
For this Sunday’s monster showdown between the Saints and Packers, BetMGM has a “Bet $1, win $100” offer if either team scores a touchdown. With Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees both on the field, there’s a pretty good chance of that happening.
More BetMGM offers
BetMGM has continued to offer $20 in free bets when $50 or more are wagered in-game on NFL action.
And they’ve also continued the Pick 3 TD Challenge, which can offer players $100 in free bets.
New players can take advantage of the “Bet $1, Win $100” promotion for any NFL moneyline pregame wager, along with the standard deposit bonus up to $500. To take advantage of this offer or any of DraftKings’ offers listed, go here.
DK is also back with its Sunday “Tuddy Time” boost: Mike Evans, DeAndre Hopkins, and DK Metcalf to score a TD on Sunday: +950.
FanDuel Sportsbook continues to offer new players a risk-free first bet, up to $1000. You can get started with FanDuel Sporstbook, here.
Chiefs or Ravens 15/1 Odds Boost
New FanDuel Sportsbook users will get the enhanced odds of 15/1 on their choice of the Chiefs or Ravens for this Monday’s primetime matchup. The offer is available to new users in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Indiana, West Virginia, Colorado and Illinois. The max bet for this offer is $10.
- FanDuel is running an “Anytime Catch Bonus” for the Sunday Night Football game between the Green Bay Packers and New Orleans Saints where users can place a $25 or more pre-game bet on an “Anytime Touchdown Scorer.” You can earn a $3 bonus in site credit for each reception your selected player records in the game (max $25).
PointsBet is now offering two risk-free bets for new users up to $1000. You get up to a $500 refund (in free bets) if your first fixed odds bet loses, and a $500 refund (in free bets) if your first PointsBetting Bet loses.
To get started at PointsBet, go here.
- For Sunday’s action, PointsBet has an odds boost for Tampa Bay’s Tom Brady to throw two or more TDs in a Bucs win over Denver at +130.
- For Monday Night’s enormous AFC clash between the Chiefs and Ravens, PointsBet is offering its “Make It Rain” special. You’ll get $6 in free bets for each touchdown the team you bet on scores.
FOX Bet continues to offer a risk-free bet for new users up to $500. To get started at FOX Bet, go here.
And here are the current bet boosts for Sunday’s slate:
- Buffalo QB Josh Allen 300 or more passing yards: +300
- New England QB Cam Newton 1 or more rushing TDs: +250
- Eagles to score every quarter: +200
- Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger 2 or more passing TDs and the Steelers win: +200
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson 3 or more passing TDs and Seahawks win: +250