Well, that was an odd Week 1. The books cashed on some significant upsets, but two big spread promos on the Chiefs and the Rams – from DraftKings and FanDuel, respectively – helped salve things for NFL bettors.
We are now into Week 2 of the season, which was kicked off Thursday night as the Browns toppled the Bengals, 35-30. Here are some of the best boosts and promotions from the top sportsbooks.
DraftKings Sportsbook has an incredible offer for new customers for this week.
Sign up, make a qualifying deposit ($5 or more) and get a “Bet $1, win $100” deal on any pre-game moneyline bet on one team this week (excluding Thursday night’s game), or an entry to a Millionaire contest on the DFS side. To jump on this offer from DraftKings Sportsbook now, go here.
Here are more DK Week 2 offers:
- 25% boost on all Week 2 NFL games: Up to $50 in bets and a max winning of $100, DraftKings Sportsbook is offering a 25% boost to all winnings. A bet that wins $20 now wins $25 and so on.
- Bet $50 (or more) on the spread between the Giants and Bears, get $6 for every touchdown scored by the team you placed the wager on. For example, if the Giants score four touchdowns, a bettor receives $24 in free play. Better yet: the team you bet on doesn’t even have to win. Just hope for points!
FanDuel Sportsbook will continue their major promotion from Week 1:
- Place a pre-game moneyline wager on any game and receive double the winnings if the team scores 35 or more in the victory, with a max boost of $50.
- Chicago Points Bonus– For Illinois residents, a $25 bet on the Giants-Bears game will result in $1 in free play for every point the Bears score (up to $25). Win, lose, or draw, you’ll be receiving free play for the Bears scoring in any way possible.
To take advantage of FanDuel’s offers, go here.
PointsBet continues to offer new players two Risk Free bets, up to $1000. The site also maintains its House Call promotion, which pays +110 for any kick to be returned for a touchdown during Week 2 action.
Three games will be part of PointsBet’s Make it Rain promotion for Week 2. Wager $25 or more on a pre-game spread bet on these games and receive $6 for each touchdown that the team you wagered-on scores:
- Thursday Night: Bengals at Browns
- Sunday afternoon: Giants at Bears
- Sunday night: Patriots at Seahawks
Illinois offer: +89 on the Bears
In honor of Devin Hester’s 89-yard kickoff returns for TDs back in the day, PointsBet is offering a +89 spread on the Bears this Sunday for Illinois sports bettors. So if Chicago doesn’t get blown out by 90 points by the Giants on Sunday, you’ll be a winner! There is a $25 max bet for this offer.
Indiana offer: +84 on the Colts
In honor of the Colts having made Indianapolis their home in 1984, PointsBet is offering the Colts at +84 this Sunday against the Vikings. So, if the Colts don’t get beat by 85 points, you’ll be a winner! The max bet on this offer is also $25.
No juice Saturdays
All Sunday and Monday Night NFL games will have a +100 spreadline instead of -110.
BetMGM did their users a solid with two free $10 bets to start the season. Of course, picking winners wasn’t that easy – but that’s not quite their fault.
To keep the opportunities going, BetMGM now has a new contest for users. Pick the first touchdown scored in three of the scheduled games and win up to $100 in free bets. One correct answer gets $5 in credits, while 2 gets $10. It’s free to play, so definitely worth a shot.
- BetMGM also continues to offer a $20 free in-play bet with $50 wagered in-game during NFL contests.
To jump on the offers from BetMGM, go here.
New players at FOX Bet continue to get their first-bet Risk Free, up to $500. The site also offers $10 in free bets for anyone who makes $50 or more in parlay bets Monday – Friday.
There are also a bevy of custom bets available. Look for odds boosts from BetMGM on the Sunday games and Monday Night Football game in the coming days.