We’ve finally made it! The 2020 NFL season got underway Thursday night as the Kansas City Chiefs took down the Houston Texans, 34-20. There’s a ton of excitement from fans and the top legal sportsbooks in the US, and to celebrate the occasion the books have a boatload of new offers and odds boosts to kick off the season. Here is a look at some of the top sportsbook NFL promos.
DraftKings is rewarding players with site credit and boatloads of cash with their Free-Entry Survivor Pool promotion. By entering the Survivor Pool promotion, you will be able to then opt into DraftKings’ free $100 Million Golden Ticket Giveaway where one person is guaranteed to win $1 million in cash. For all the details on DK’s Survivor Pool and the $100 Million Golden Ticket Giveaway, go here. Or if you want to jump right in and get in on the DraftKings NFL action, go here.
- For first-time players, DraftKings Sportsbook is offering 100-1 odds for any NFL bets (max $1 bet). Make your first deposit and find the odds boost under Rewards> Promotions.
- DK’s Profits Boost also offers a 25% boost in all bets made on Sunday’s NFL slate.
- $2 Million Pro Football Pick ‘Em: This is a high-stakes pool where the entry fee is $1500. Users are required to make five picks against the spread per week and take two weeks off. Users must be located in New Jersey or New Hampshire to enter.
- DraftKings also has a variety of free DFS contests for NFL Week 1, as they do most weeks throughout the pro football season.
- Also, while this isn’t an odds boost, it should be noted that DraftKings already has prices up for Week 2 action on moneyline, spreads, and totals.
FanDuel has a special “Spread the Love” offer for the Sunday Night Football game between the Rams and Cowboys. The line will move 1 point in favor of the Rams for every 5,000 fans who take the Rams to cover (and place their bet in the “Spread the Love” market). There is no limit to how good the line can get for Rams bettors. Max bet of $50.
To take advantage of FanDuel’s “Spread the Love” offer, or any of FD’s specials, go here.
- Week 1 will be the last opportunity to lock in a fantastic futures option. Bet $50 or more for a team to win the Super Bowl and each regular season win will net $5 in site credit, up to $50.
- Players can also double their winnings on a single Week 1 game on FanDuel. Bet up to $50 on a moneyline bet and if the team scores 35 or more in the victory, the payout will be matched as site credit.
- FanDuel also rotates prop bets for the Super Boosts. Check daily for deals. Here are the regular odds boosts for Week 1, with a max bet of $50: Ravens, Vikings, and Colts all to win: +210; Monday Night – Giants to win and 48+ Total Points Scored: +420
Here is a list of BetMGM odds boosts currently available for Week 1, some with a max bet of $50:
- Bills, Eagles and Colts all to win in Week 1: +155
- Seahawks, Patriots and Vikings all to win in Week 1: +275
- Chargers, Saints, and 49ers all to win in Week 1: +220
- Monday Night Football – Giants and Broncos to win: +375
- Season-long – Saquon Barkley to lead NFL in rushing: +1000
- Saquon Barkley AP NFL Offensive Player of the Year: +1500
- Le’Veon Bell NFL Comeback Player of the Year: +3500
- New York Jets to Make the Playoffs: +450
To take advantage of this deal and all of BetMGM’s offers, go here.
Also, for users new and old, BetMGM has an “Edit My Bet” option for any wager eligible for a cash-out.
PointsBet has done a lot to partner with former pro athletes to drive unique content. One of those players is Devin Hester, the famed returner with the Chicago Bears. Hester is offering a House Call Super Booster for any kick to be returned for a TD in Week 1 at +100, for a max bet of $50. To take advantage of this offer now, go here.
- PointsBet will also give users a chance to earn an extra $6 for every touchdown the team of their choice scores in NFL Week 1. How it works is if you make a pre-game spread bet of $25 or more, you’ll get an extra $6 in free bets for each time the team you wagered on reaches the end zone. Here are the games that are eligible for this offer: Jets at Bills, Cowboys at Rams, Steelers at Giants.
- You can also place a $25 or more futures bet on either Le’Veon Bell or Saquon Barkley and PointsBet is offering $6 in free play for each touchdown they score after each game.
- PointsBet has Week 1 prop bet boosts which will vary for different markets. For more on those localized props, go here.
New players get their first bet Risk Free at FoxBet. If the wager loses, the account receives site credit, up to $500. To get started at FOX Bet, go here.
- Fox Bet is offering an odds boost on Philadelphia to beat Washington on Sunday. Normally offered at PHI -300, Fox Bet is offering a +200 moneyline.
- We’ve discussed the depth and breadth of Fox Bet’s options of odds boosts and custom bets. Usually games offering those props will have a stack icon alongside the main prices on the NFL page.