The best NFL betting promos and bonuses this week are headlined by a $1,000 first bet from Caesars and a $1,500 offer from BetMGM. There are also some great odds boosts for this week’s batch of NFL games that we will highlight below.
The top sports betting sites often have phenomenal promos available during the NFL season. The sports betting experts at TheLines will identify the best NFL promos available each week of the 2023 – 2024 season. You can claim NFL bonus offers from BetMGM, FanDuel, Caesars, and more below.
Best NFL Betting promos
Sportsbooks offer new and existing users odds boosts, bonus bets, and more throughout the NFL season. In the section below, we will dish out info on the best NFL betting promos for this week.
1. Caesars NFL Promos
Caesars Sportsbook is offering new NFL customers $1,000 First Bet on Caesars upon signing up.
- Best NFL betting promos from Caesars: $1,000 First Bet on Caesars
- Promo code: THELINESGET
- Best Caesars NFL promo this week: For Thursday Night Football in Week 4, the book is offering a 50% Profit Boost for successful same game parlay for the Detroit Lions vs. Green Bay Packers game with +400 minimum odds. The SGP Profit Boost offer has a $25 max wager.
Caesars already has NFL Week 4 odds and Super Bowl odds available to wager on.
2. BetMGM NFL Promos
BetMGM has a great bonus offer for new bettors this NFL season. New users will get up to $1,500 back in Bonus Bets if you don’t win. Every week during the NFL season, BetMGM will also offer existing users “Lion’s Boosts” where odds are increased on specific games and props.
- Best NFL betting promo from BetMGM: Up to $1,500 Back in Bonus Bets if you don’t win (excludes DC, MS, NY & ON)
- Promo code: THELINES
- Best BetMGM NFL promo this week: Check back before TNF Kickoff for the latest NFL promo from BetMGM.
3. BetRivers NFL Promos
BetRivers Sportsbook welcomes new users to the NFL season with up to $500 in second-chance bets. Once the regular season begins, existing customers will start seeing “house specials” where bettors can shop for unique markets that other sportsbooks might not be offering.
- Best NFL betting promo from BetRivers: Up To $500 in second-chance bets
- Promo code: LINESRIV
- Best BetRivers NFL promo this week: NFL Primetime First TD Insurance – Place a real money, single wager on any player to score the first touchdown in Thursday night’s Lions at Packers game and receive a Bonus Bet, up to $25, if the selected does not score first but scores anytime. Promo can be claimed 1x per TNF, SNF, and MNF game.
4. FanDuel NFL Promos
New FanDuel customers who bet $5 will get $200 in bonus bets. Existing users will still enjoy odds boosts on 3-team parlays or player yardage totals with increased odds.
- Best NFL betting promo from FanDuel: Bet $5, get $200 in bonus bets
- To claim, click “Play Now”
- Best FanDuel NFL promo this week: FanDuel Thursday Night Football Profit Boost – All users at FanDuel Sportsbook get a 50% profit boost token to use on a same-game parlay or straight wager for this week’s TNF matchup. The token must be used for this week’s Lions at Packers game.
5. Bet365 NFL Promos
Bet365 offers new users a hard-to-pass-up deal in which a $1 bet earns you $365 in bet credits – even if the initial $1 wager is a winner. Once the NFL season gets underway, existing users will receive early payouts when their team goes up by 17 points or more.
- Best NFL betting promo from Bet365: Bet $1, Get $365 in bet credits
- To claim, use promo code THELINESCO in Colorado, THELINESIA in Iowa, THELINESNJ in New Jersey, THELINESOH in Ohio, THELINESVA in Virginia.
- Best Bet365 NFL promo this week: Check back before TNF Kickoff for the latest NFL promo from Bet365.
How we rank NFL Promos
Not all NFL bonuses are created equally so TheLines staff has expertly ranked the promos above. Sportsbooks will often give new users bonus bets that have minimal-to-no risk. For instance, last season DraftKings Sportsbook gave new users a $200 bonus on a $5 bet on the NFL season opener. Even if the bet placed at DK lost, users still received the $200 bonus.
However, some sportsbooks require a larger initial investment from the player to get the full value of the bonus, and some will only give you the bonus bets if your initial wager loses.
Criteria that we look for when rating bonuses are:
- Overall bonus value
- Rollover and playthrough requirements
- Bonus timeframe
- Player investment
The current Caesars Sportsbook NFL bonus catches our attention because of its overall value. Besides the $250 in bonus bets being a solid offer, new customers can earn Caesars Tier Credits and Reward Credits. Any credits earned from betting with Caesars Sportsbook can be used at Caesars Entertainment properties across the United States for discounts and freebies.
The cash amount players must invest to earn a bonus, and the timeframe before a bonus expires, are other factors we consider. This is why we like Bet365’s current NFL offer. A $1 investment unlocks $365 in bet credits. Plus, the initial minimum deposit is just $10. The bonus bets can also be spread across several weeks of the NFL season.
How do NFL betting promo codes work?
The best sportsbook promo codes work just like making an online clothing purchase or booking a trip. If you’re a new Caesars Sportsbook, BetMGM, or BetRivers customer and want to take full advantage of the current promotion, you must enter one of the promo codes mentioned above to receive the offer. New users will notice sports betting apps have a specific spot to enter the promo code either during the registration process or when making a deposit.
You won’t receive the offer if you register or make your first deposit without using the code, just like you don’t get free shipping with an online shopping purchase without the free shipping code.
If you’re in a state that doesn’t have legal betting, many DFS sites and free-to-play betting apps have promo codes for new users as well. Check out these California sports betting apps and promos as an example.
Types of NFL bonuses
No matter which sports betting app you use, you will find no shortage of NFL bonuses available to new and existing customers. Welcome bonuses are typically very generous if you’re new to NFL betting. Depending on which sportsbook you choose, restrictions may be tied to the bonus bets or money you receive.
It is important to always read the terms and conditions associated with an offer before accepting it. For example, with the Bet365 bonus, you will keep any winnings you receive from wagers you make with the bet credits, but you will not get the value of the original bet credit back into your account.
Besides bet credits and bonus bets, other NFL bonuses available to new and existing customers include:
- Odds Boosts – Sportsbooks might use creative wording to fit their brand, such as the BetMGM Lion’s Boost, but the premise is the same – the sportsbook offers increased odds on a specific bet.
- Insurance – The sportsbook will refund a losing bet with bonus bets. Opting in is usually required.
- Bet & Get – Receive a bonus bet after meeting certain wagering requirements.
- Profit Boost – Get a 25% to 30% boost when placing a bet.
NFL betting tools
Be sure to put all of the NFL betting tools at your disposal to good use. The promo codes listed above are great, but you will also want to line shop while betting. That’s the beauty of signing up at multiple sportsbooks. You can find the best odds available.
Sportsbook promo codes and reviews
NFL season is when sportsbooks offer their strongest promos. TheLines regularly updates the best sportsbook promos available to new and existing customers.
Top NFL promos can be found when visiting new betting sites. Some of the top safe and reliable NFL betting apps include:
Many of the above-mentioned brands are PayPal betting sites. It means when making your initial deposit to take advantage of the best NFL promos, PayPal is a quick and secure transaction method. Venmo betting sites, on the other hand, are still fairly new. Like PayPal, the app allows users to send money directly to operators like FanDuel and DraftKings instead of using a credit card or online banking.
NFL promo codes FAQ
This comes down to personal preference. For instance, if you frequent Caesars Entertainment casinos across the country, the Caesars Sportsbook promo code THELINESGET is probably the best NFL betting promo code for you, as you can earn Caesars Rewards and Tier Credits. Caesars Sportsbook’s up to $1,000 First Bet on Caesars if your bet loses is a generous offer.
Caesars, BetMGM, FanDuel, Bet365, and BetRivers all offer odd boosts during the NFL season. Regarding which ones have the best, it’s a good idea to price shop between operators until you find the best offer.
The answer to this question depends on the bet amount, type, and odds. For instance, if you wager $100 on the Texans at +345 to upset the Ravens during NFL Week 1, you could win $345 plus the $100 bet. However, if you bet the same amount on the Ravens at -455, you would win $21.98.
Regarding new player bonus bets, sportsbooks often have playthrough requirements or keep the bonus bet amount while the customer keeps the winnings. It’s a good idea to read the welcome bonus terms completely before placing any bets.
Yes. Various football betting promos are available to existing users, including odds boosts, early payouts, profit boosts, bet insurance, and more.