Bernd Wiesberger (odds to win) heads into the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club looking for a better performance this year after he missed the cut in his last appearance in this tournament in 2021. The course, located in Brookline, Massachusetts, will host the tournament from June 16-19 as golfers will take aim at the title, last won by Jon Rahm.
The betting insights in what follows reference odds valid as of June 14, 2022 at 7:30 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Bernd Wiesberger odds for the U.S. Open
Wiesberger’s recent form
- Wiesberger has qualified for the weekend in three straight events.
- In his last five appearances, Wiesberger has an average finish of 41st.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Wiesberger has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events.
- He has carded an average score of even par over his last five tournaments.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
- Defending Champ: Jon Rahm
Course history: Wiesberger at the U.S. Open
- Wiesberger has one top-20 finish in his last four trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 45th.
- Wiesberger has made the cut in three of his last four trips to this tournament.
- The last time Wiesberger played this event in 2021, he failed to survive the cut.
Bernd Wiesberger 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||30||72-67-74-70 (+3)||9.692||-6.36||$83,750|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||33||69-70-66-73 (-6)||12.544||-8.904||$41,600|
Wiesberger’s last appearance, his 30th-place finish in the PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from