Benny Snell Jr. and the Pittsburgh Steelers square off against the Baltimore Ravens on Wednesday at home at Heinz Field. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Snell’s rushing yards and attempts prop bets in that matchup.
Benny Snell Week 12 Player Props
Snell’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Snell’s 19.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 38.0 fewer than Tuesday’s over/under.
- One time this season (out of 10 total games — 10%), Snell has had more than 57.5 rushing yards.
- Snell will go up against a Ravens squad that allows 116.0 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 16th-ranked rush defense.
- Snell has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (41.5) by 22.0 yards.
- Snell has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (41.5) in only 10% of his games (one out of 10 matchups).
- Snell has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through 10 games this year.
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Snell’s per-game rushing attempts average (5.7) is 8.8 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Tuesday’s game (14.5).
- Snell has recorded more than 14.5 rushing attempts in one of 10 games this season (10% of his opportunities).
- Snell has averaged 4.8 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.5).
- Snell has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through 10 games this year.
- Snell’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 10.5. He’s gone over that total in only one of 10 games (10%).
- Ravens opponents average 25.3 rushing attempts per game, the 23rd-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 29, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Benny Snell Jr. or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from