Ben Simmons and Philadelphia play the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday. Prop bettors will wonder how Simmons has performed compared to posted prop totals. Below we take a deep dive into his points and three-pointers made props for this matchup.
Ben Simmons Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Simmons has had a points prop bet set in 33 of the 38 games he has played this season.
- Simmons’ 15.9 points per game average is 1.6 points fewer than Tuesday’s over/under.
- Nine times this season (out of 38 total games — 23.7%) Simmons has scored more than 17.5 points.
- The average points prop total for Simmons this season is 16, 0.1 points above his scoring average on the season.
- Simmons has gone over the point total in just 30.3% of his opportunities (10 of 33 chances).
- Simmons’ season-long points prop bet average is 16 points, a figure he’s gone over only 12 out of 38 games (31.6%).
- Opponents of the Nuggets have scored 110.7 points per game this season, the 23rd-most against any NBA team.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Simmons has had a made three-pointer prop bet set 22 times this season.
- Simmons has made 0.1 three pointers per game, 0.4 less threes than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (0.5).
- Simmons has knocked down more than 0.5 threes in 7.9% of his games this season (three out of 38 contests).
- Simmons has hit 0.4 less three-pointers in 2020-21 than his average prop bet over/under of 0.5.
- Simmons has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in just three of his 22 opportunities (13.6% of his chances).
- In only three of 38 games (7.9%), Simmons has made more threes than his 0.5 average prop bet total.
- The Nuggets’ opponents are connecting on 13.1 three-pointers per game, which is the 10th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the 76ers vs the Nuggets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from