Ben Simmons and the Philadelphia 76ers play the Los Angeles Lakers on Thursday. Here’s how Simmons’ performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Ben Simmons Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Simmons has played in 36 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 31 of them.
- Simmons’ 16.1 points per game average is 1.4 points fewer than Thursday’s over/under.
- Nine times this season (out of 36 total games — 25%) Simmons has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Simmons’ points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (15.8 points) by 0.3 points.
- Simmons has hit the points over in just 32.3% of his opportunities (10 of 31 chances).
- Simmons’ season-long points prop bet average is 15.8 points, a figure he’s covered just 16 out of 36 contests (44.4%).
- The Lakers’ opponents are scoring 106.7 points per game, which is the 29th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Simmons has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 30 of the 36 games he has played this season.
- Simmons has averaged 31.7 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (31.5).
- In 16 of 36 games (44.4%) Simmons has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under in Thursday’s game.
- Simmons’ season-long PRA average (31.7) is 0.1 higher than his average PRA over/under — 31.6.
- Simmons has gone over on his PRA prop bets just 40% of the time this year (12 of 30 opportunities).
- In just 16 of 36 contests this year (44.4%) Simmons covered his average PRA over/under (31.6).
Last 10 Games
Simmons vs the Lakers
Bet on the 76ers vs the Lakers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from