Ben Simmons’ Philadelphia 76ers square off against the Sacramento Kings on Saturday. Simmons has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and assists prop bets for this game.
Ben Simmons Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Simmons has had a points prop bet set in 30 of the 34 games he has played this season.
- Simmons’ 15.9 points per game average is 2.6 points fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- Six times this season (out of 34 total games — 17.6%) Simmons has scored more than 18.5 points.
- Simmons’ points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (15.8 points) by 0.1 points.
- Simmons has gone over the point total in only 33.3% of his opportunities (10 of 30 chances).
- Simmons’ season-long points prop bet average is 15.8 points, a figure he’s covered just 14 out of 34 contests (41.2%).
- The Kings’ opponents are scoring 119.4 points per game, which is the second-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- Simmons has had an assists prop bet set in 29 of the 34 games he has played this season.
- Simmons’ year-long assist average — 7.8 per game — is 0.7 assists lower than Saturday’s assist prop bet total (8.5).
- In 13 out of 34 games this season (38.2%) Simmons has collected more than 8.5 assists.
- Simmons’ per-game assist average (7.8) is 0.3 more than his average assist prop bet over/under (7.5).
- Simmons has dished out 7.5 or more assists (his average assist prop over/under) in half of his games.
- The Kings’ opponents are averaging 26.0 assists per game, which is the sixth-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Last 10 Games
Simmons vs the Kings
Bet on the 76ers vs the Kings
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from