Ben Simmons and the Philadelphia 76ers play the Los Angeles Clippers on Saturday. Here’s how Simmons’ performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Ben Simmons Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Simmons has had a points prop bet set in 32 of the 37 games he has played this season.
- Saturday’s scoring over/under for Simmons is set at 17.5 points. That is 1.6 more points than his season average of 15.9.
- In nine of 37 games this season (24.3%) Simmons has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Simmons has averaged the same as his average points prop (15.9 points per game) this season.
- Simmons has not covered his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 10 out of 32 times (31.2%).
- In only 16 games this season (43.2%) Simmons scored more than his average points over/under of 15.9.
- Opponents of the Clippers have averaged 108.6 points per game this season, the 25th-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Simmons has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 31 times this season.
- Simmons has averaged 31.6 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 0.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (32.5).
- Simmons has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game in 14 of 37 games (37.8%).
- Simmons’ PRA average (31.6) is the same as his average prop bet total.
- In only 38.7% of his opportunities this year (12 of 31), Simmons has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In only 43.2% of his matchups this season (16 of 37 games), Simmons covered his average PRA over/under (31.6).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the 76ers vs the Clippers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from