Ben Roethlisberger Week 9 Player Props
Roethlisberger’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Roethlisberger is set at 274.5, 41.9 more yards than his season average of 232.6.
- Roethlisberger has yet to throw for more than 274.5 yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- This week, Roethlisberger will face the NFL’s third-ranked pass defense (225.9 yards allowed per game).
- Roethlisberger’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 277.6, which he’s fallen short of by 45.0 yards on average.
- Roethlisberger has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (277.6 passing yards) in only 14.3% of his games (one out of seven matchups).
- Roethlisberger has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only one out of seven times (14.3%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Roethlisberger’s 2.4 rushing attempts per game is 0.8 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 1.6.
- 71.4% of Roethlisberger’s games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (five of seven games).
- Roethlisberger’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 1.6. He’s gone over that total in five of seven games (71.4%).
- Cowboys opponents average 33.4 rushing attempts per game, the most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ben Roethlisberger or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.