Ben Roethlisberger and the Pittsburgh Steelers travel to play the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Roethlisberger’s passing yards and completions prop bets in the matchup with the Cincinnati Bengals.
Ben Roethlisberger Week 15 Player Props
Roethlisberger’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Roethlisberger has thrown for an average of 253.2 yards per game in the 2020 season, 28.3 less than Monday’s passing yards prop total.
- In four of 13 games this season (30.8%), Roethlisberger has thrown for more than 281.5 yards.
- Roethlisberger has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (278.9 passing yards) in only 30.8% of his games (four out of 13 matchups).
- Roethlisberger’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 278.9, which he’s fallen short of by 25.7 yards on average.
- Roethlisberger has hit the passing yards over in only four of 13 opportunities this year (30.8%).
- The Bengals are the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 256.0 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Trends
- Roethlisberger’s per-game passing completions average (26.5) is 1.0 more than his prop bet total in Monday’s game (25.5).
- In eight of 13 games this season (61.5% of his opportunities), Roethlisberger recorded more than 25.5 completions.
- Roethlisberger’s season-long average over/under is 23.9 completions. He has collected 2.6 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- 61.5% of Roethlisberger’s games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (eight of 13 matchups).
- Roethlisberger’s average prop bet for completions is 23.9. He’s gone over that total in eight of 13 games this season (61.5%).
- The 21.9 completions per game surrendered by the Bengals defense this season is the 20th most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 18, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ben Roethlisberger or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers vs. Bengals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from