Ben Roethlisberger and the Pittsburgh Steelers visit the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Roethlisberger has prop bets set for passing yards and completions against the Bills. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Ben Roethlisberger Week 14 Player Props
Roethlisberger’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Roethlisberger is set at 278.5, 19.7 more yards than his season average of 258.8.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (four of 12 matchups), Roethlisberger has thrown for more than 278.5 yards.
- Roethlisberger has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (278.8 passing yards) in just 33.3% of his games (four out of 12 matchups).
- Roethlisberger’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 278.8. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 20.0 yards per game.
- Roethlisberger has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only four out of 12 times (33.3%).
- This week, Roethlisberger will face the NFL’s 20th-ranked pass defense (264.1 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Insights
- Roethlisberger’s per-game passing completions average (27.0) is 2.5 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (24.5).
- In eight of 12 games this season (66.7% of his chances), Roethlisberger had more than 24.5 completions.
- Roethlisberger has averaged 3.2 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (23.8).
- 66.7% of Roethlisberger’s games this year have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (eight of 12 contests).
- Roethlisberger’s average prop bet for completions is 23.8. He’s gone over that total in eight of 12 games this season (66.7%).
- The Bills allow the 14th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (23.6).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ben Roethlisberger or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from