Ben Roethlisberger has prop bets set for passing and rushing yards when the Pittsburgh Steelers host the Baltimore Ravens on Tuesday at Heinz Field. Here’s a few tips and insights for betting on those props.
Ben Roethlisberger Week 12 Player Props
Roethlisberger’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- The Ravens are the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 239.7 yards per game through the air.
- Roethlisberger has thrown for an average of 253.4 yards per game during the 2020 season, 27.1 less than Tuesday’s over/under.
- In three of 10 games this season (30%), Roethlisberger has thrown for more than 280.5 yards.
- Roethlisberger’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 279.2. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 25.8 yards per game.
- Roethlisberger has hit the passing yards over in only three of 10 opportunities this year (30%).
- Roethlisberger has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (279.2 passing yards) in just 30% of his games (three out of 10 matchups).
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Roethlisberger’s 1.4 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 1.1 less than Tuesday’s over/under.
- Three times this season (out of 10 total games — 30%), Roethlisberger has had more than 2.5 rushing yards.
- Roethlisberger has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of nine times (33.3%).
- In only three games this season (30%), Roethlisberger, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 3.6.
- Roethlisberger has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (3.6) by 2.2 yards.
- Roethlisberger will go up against a Ravens squad that allows 116.0 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 16th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ben Roethlisberger or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from