Ben Roethlisberger and the Pittsburgh Steelers visit the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here are some tips for betting on Roethlisberger’s passing yards and rushing attempts prop bets in the matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Ben Roethlisberger Week 11 Player Props
Roethlisberger’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Roethlisberger has thrown for an average of 251.9 yards per game in the 2020 season, 37.6 less than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (three of nine matchups), Roethlisberger has thrown for more than 289.5 yards.
- This week, Roethlisberger will face the NFL’s 29th-ranked pass defense (289.7 yards allowed per game).
- Roethlisberger’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 278.1. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 26.2 yards per game.
- Roethlisberger has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (278.1 passing yards) in just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine matchups).
- Roethlisberger has hit the passing yards over in only three of nine opportunities this year (33.3%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Roethlisberger’s season-long average over/under is 1.6 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.5 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In five of nine games this year, Roethlisberger took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (55.6% of his opportunities).
- Roethlisberger has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (1.6 rushing attempts) in 55.6% of his games (five of nine games).
- Jaguars opponents average 30.2 rushing attempts per game, the fifth-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ben Roethlisberger or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers vs. Jaguars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from