Ben Roethlisberger and the Pittsburgh Steelers host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Heinz Field. Roethlisberger has prop bets set for passing yards and completions against the Bengals. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Ben Roethlisberger Week 10 Player Props
Roethlisberger’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Roethlisberger is set at 286.5, 44.7 more yards than his season average of 241.8.
- Roethlisberger has yet to throw for more than 286.5 yards in a game through eight outings this season.
- Roethlisberger has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (277 passing yards) in just 25% of his games (two out of eight matchups).
- Roethlisberger’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 277. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 35.2 yards per game.
- Roethlisberger has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of eight times (25%).
- The Bengals are the NFL’s 19th-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 263.0 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Tips
- Roethlisberger is averaging 24.5 completions per game, 3.0 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (21.5).
- Roethlisberger had more than 21.5 completions in five of eight games this season (62.5% of his opportunities).
- Roethlisberger has averaged 0.6 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (23.9).
- 50% of Roethlisberger’s games this year have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Roethlisberger has gone over his average completions prop bet total (23.9 completions) in half of his games.
- The Bengals allow the 22nd most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (22.1).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ben Roethlisberger or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.