Ben Roethlisberger and the Pittsburgh Steelers square off against the Cleveland Browns in the AFC Wild Card Round on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here’s some betting insights and tips for Roethlisberger’s passing yards and completions prop bets.
Ben Roethlisberger Week 1 Player Props
Roethlisberger’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Roethlisberger is set at 253.5, 0.1 yards fewer than his season average of 253.6.
- In eight of 15 games this season (53.3%), Roethlisberger has thrown for more than 253.5 yards.
- Roethlisberger’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 278.1, a number he’s covered in just five out of 15 games (33.3%).
- Roethlisberger’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 278.1, which he’s fallen short of by 24.5 yards on average.
- Roethlisberger has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only five out of 15 times (33.3%).
- This week, Roethlisberger will face the NFL’s 20th-ranked pass defense (264.9 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Insights
- Roethlisberger is averaging 26.6 completions per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (26.5).
- Roethlisberger had more than 26.5 completions in nine of 15 games this season (60% of his opportunities).
- Roethlisberger has averaged 2.5 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (24.1).
- Roethlisberger has hit the over on completions prop bets in nine of 15 games this year (60% of his chances).
- Roethlisberger’s average prop bet for completions is 24.1. He’s gone over that total in nine of 15 games this season (60%).
- The 23.2 completions per game surrendered by the Browns defense this season is the 12th most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 5, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Ben Roethlisberger or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers vs. Browns Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from