Ben Martin heads into the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win after he made the cut in his last tournament, the Rocket Mortgage Classic, and finished 24th. The course, located in Greensboro, North Carolina, will host the event from August 4- 7. The defending champion of the event is Kevin Kisner.
The insights in the article below reference odds valid as of August 4, 2022 at 12:31 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Ben Martin odds for the Wyndham Championship
Martin’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Martin finished outside the top 20.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut once.
- Martin has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five tournaments, he finished -12 relative to par in his only made cut.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Martin at the Wyndham Championship
- Martin has an average finish of 65th with a personal best of finish of 59th at this tournament.
- Martin has made the cut in two of his last three trips to this tournament.
- Martin finished 70th when he last played this event in 2021.
- His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,127 yards, 137 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Players have carded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- Courses Martin has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,289 yards, 162 yards longer than the 7,127-yard Sedgefield Country Club for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -3 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Ben Martin 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||24||69-71-68-68 (-12)||7.408||-0.700||$68,460|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||74-74||-2.28||-0.158||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||69-71||7.876||-6.146||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||75-70||-7.576||0.166||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||53||71-66-73-71 (+1)||4.484||-2.276||$20,387|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||51||68-70-76-74 (+8)||5.496||0.852||$21,762|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||72-70||-5.78||2.350||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||71-70-68-75 (E)||-0.144||-2.392||$17,680|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||63||69-72-75-73 (+1)||3.268||7.712||$18,576|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||2||66-66-70-70 (-16)||–||–||$329,300|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||78-70||$0|
Martin’s last tournament appearance, his 24th-place finish in the Rocket Mortgage Classic, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from