Ben Martin heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win. He missed the cut in his most recent tournament, the 3M Open. A field of 170 golfers will look to claim defending champion Cameron Davis’ title when the tournament gets underway July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan.
The betting facts in what follows reflect odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:26 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Ben Martin odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Martin’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Martin has not finished in the top 20.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut once.
- Martin has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded a better-than-average score in any of his last five appearances.
- He posted a final score of 1 relative to par in his only made cut in his last five events.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Martin at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Martin did not make the cut in either of his last two trips to this event.
- Martin last played this event in 2021 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Detroit Golf Club measures 7,340 yards for this tournament, 75 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,265).
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Detroit Golf Club, the scoring average is lower at -11 relative to par per tournament.
- The average course Martin has played over the past year has been 57 yards shorter than the 7,340 yards Detroit Golf Club will measure for this event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -2 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Ben Martin 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||74-74||-2.28||-0.158||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||MC||69-71||7.876||-6.146||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||75-70||-7.576||0.166||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||53||71-66-73-71 (+1)||4.484||-2.276||$20,387|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||51||68-70-76-74 (+8)||5.496||0.852||$21,762|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||72-70||-5.78||2.350||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||71-70-68-75 (E)||-0.144||-2.392||$17,680|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||63||69-72-75-73 (+1)||3.268||7.712||$18,576|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||2||66-66-70-70 (-16)||–||–||$329,300|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||78-70||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from