In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Crane from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article reflect odds as of June 12, 2022 at 7:31 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Ben Crane odds for the RBC Canadian Open
Crane’s recent form
- In his last five events, Crane finished outside the top 20.
- He has made one cut over his last five tournaments.
- Crane hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five tournaments, with an average finish of 63rd.
- In his last five tournaments, he finished 4 relative to par in his only made cut.
RBC Canadian Open details
- Date: June 9-12, 2022
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Course: St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,025 yards
- Purse: 8.7M
Course history: Crane at the RBC Canadian Open
- Crane has average finish of 54th at this event in four trips, including a personal best 44th-place.
- Crane made the cut in three of his last four entries to this event.
- The last time Crane played this event in 2022, he finished 63rd.
- He finished one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – St. George’s Golf and Country Club
- St. George’s Golf and Country Club will play at 7,025 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has normally played on longer courses, with an average distance of 7,272.
- The courses Crane has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,204 yards, while St. George’s Golf and Country Club will play at 7,025 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Ben Crane 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||63||72-67-74 (+4)||–||–||$19,053|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-72||-2.544||1.114||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||79-77||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-73-71||-3.471||0.771||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from