In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Crane from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below use the latest odds as of July 22, 2022 at 6:25 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Ben Crane odds for the 3M Open
Crane’s recent form
- In his last five events, Crane has an average finish of 66th.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Crane has not finished within five strokes of the winner or recorded a better-than-average score in any of his last five appearances.
- He has an average score of even par across his last five events.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Crane at the 3M Open
- Crane has not finished inside the top 20 in his last three trips to this event.
- In his last three attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- The last time Crane played this event in 2022, he finished 73rd.
- Crane scored three birdies and five bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- This event will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,428 yards, 159 yards longer than the average 7,269 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Crane will take to the 7,428-yard course this week at TPC Twin Cities after having played courses with an average length of 7,235 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Ben Crane 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||73||73 (+2)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||63||69-69-73-70 (-7)||2.792||0.668||$7,955|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||72-73||-3.282||1.872||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||63||72-67-74-71 (+4)||-14.092||12.300||$19,053|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||71-72||-2.544||1.114||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||79-77||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-73-71||-3.471||0.771||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from