The Belmont Bruins (13-6, 6-2 MVC) aim to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the Murray State Racers (10-8, 5-3 MVC) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at Curb Event Center. The contest airs on CBS Sports. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bruins’ (to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Racers ( ).
The betting facts in what follows use the latest odds as of January 17, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get up to $1,250 in bonuses! New bettors only.
Belmont vs Murray State Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Belmont Offense Vs. Murray State Defense
|Belmont Offense||Stats (Rank)||Murray State Defense|
|74.3 (135)||Points/Gm||68.9 (172)|
|12.2 (75)||Possessions/Game||12.0 (279)|
|46.2 (93)||Field Goal %||41.6 (89)|
|40.0 (6)||3PT %||30.7 (60)|
|55.0 (31)||Effective FG %||47.8 (100)|
|57.3 (66)||True Shooting %||51.6 (74)|
Murray State Offense Vs. Belmont Defense
|Murray State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Belmont Defense|
|71.0 (197)||Points/Gm||70.3 (213)|
|12.0 (83)||Possessions/Game||12.2 (286)|
|45.2 (146)||Field Goal %||44.9 (258)|
|31.8 (286)||3PT %||34.5 (232)|
|50.6 (207)||Effective FG %||50.8 (227)|
|54.8 (183)||True Shooting %||54.5 (164)|
Best Betting Sites For Belmont vs Murray State
Belmont Betting Insights
- Belmont has put together a 9-8-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Bruins have covered the spread when playing as at least 7-point favorites in two of two chances this season.
- So far this season, eight out of Belmont’s 18 games have hit the over.
- The Bruins’ 18 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 144.5 points nine times.
- Belmont has an average point total of 144.6 in its contests this year, 0.1 more points than this game’s over/under.
Murray State Betting Insights
- Murray State has compiled a 6-10-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Racers have covered the spread once when an underdog by 7 points or more this season (in three opportunities).
- A total of eight Murray State’s games this season have gone over the point total.
- The Racers and their opponents have combined to score more than 144.5 points in six of 17 games this season.
- The average over/under for Murray State’s matchups this season is 139.9, 4.6 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Belmont Key Players
- The Bruins points, rebounds and assists leader is Ben Sheppard. He puts up 18.0 points per game and adds 4.8 rebounds and 3.4 assists.
- Drew Friberg connects on 3.4 treys per game to lead the Bruins.
- Belmont’s blocks leader is Even Brauns, who records 1.3 per game. Sheppard leads the team averaging 1.6 steals an outing.
Murray State Key Players
- The Racers leader in scoring is Rob Perry with 14.9 points per game. He also adds 4.6 rebounds per game and 1.7 assists per game.
- When it comes to Murray State leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: DJ Burns with 7.1 rebounds per game and Jacobi Wood with 4.6 assists per game.
- Perry leads the Racers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 made threes per game.
- Wood tops Murray State in steals with 1.4 per game, and Kenny White Jr. leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.