In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Hossler from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below are based off odds valid as of June 24, 2022 at 3:24 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Beau Hossler odds for the Travelers Championship
Hossler’s recent form
- Hossler has qualified for the weekend six times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his last five events, Hossler has an average finish of 46th.
- Hossler has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five events, his average score has been +4.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 23-26, 2022
- Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 8.3M
Course history: Hossler at the Travelers Championship
- In Hossler’s last six entries to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 two times, including one top-five finish. His average finish at the event is 30th.
- Hossler has five made cuts in his last six attempts at this tournament.
- Hossler last played this event in 2022 and finished 53rd.
- He posted a better-than-average score relative to the field in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- TPC River Highlands will play at 6,841 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has normally played on longer courses, with an average distance of 7,254.
- TPC River Highlands checks in at 6,841 yards, 377 yards shorter than the average course Hossler has played over the past year (7,218 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Beau Hossler 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||53||69 (-1)||–||–||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||53||69-67-78-77 (+11)||2.68||12.4||$40,630|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||32||72-70-71-76 (+1)||-9.228||12.052||$68,520|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||21||66-65-73-74 (-2)||–||–||$98,700|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||69||69-71-78-73 (+11)||11.432||3.900||$24,625|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||69-64-67-70 (-18)||-6.256||11.076||$116,708|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||77-77||-13.08||-1.746||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||79-75||-16.038||-1.230||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||4||73-66-67-72 (-10)||-11.904||7.696||$344,000|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-80||-4.442||-0.199||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||20||67-74-75-75 (+3)||-0.607||5.787||$131,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||16||69-69-71-71 (E)||-0.353||5.550||$106,533|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||48||69-69-68-75 (-3)||1.007||-0.444||$30,429|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-71||-0.588||-1.579||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||3||70-65-65-71 (-16)||1.687||4.060||$600,300|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||73-69||-0.011||-0.207||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||67-75||-1.320||-4.428||$0|
Below you’ll find a breakdown of Hossler’s 53rd-place finish in his most recent outing at the U.S. Open (The Country Club, June 16-20).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from