The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 22, 2020, 1:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bears vs Jaguars Betting Odds
Bears vs Jaguars Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Betting the Total (Over/Under)
- Bears games this season have posted an average total of 45.2, which is 1.8 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The average total for Jaguars games is 49.9 points, 2.9 more than this game’s over/under.
- Bears games have gone over 47 points on six occasions this season (42.9% of matchups).
- Jacksonville’s games have gone over 47 points on nine occasions (64.3% of games).
- This year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (42.1 points per game) is 4.9 fewer than the total for this contest.
- The Jaguars are the NFL’s 29th-highest scoring team this season compared to the 23rd-ranked Bears.
- These two teams combine to surrender 52.9 points per game, which is 5.9 greater than the total for this matchup.
- Chicago is the league’s 10th-ranked scoring defense while Jacksonville is the 30th-ranked.
Bears Betting Insights
- Chicago has put together a 7-7 record against the spread this season.
- Chicago’s games have gone under the point total in eight out of 14 opportunities this season (57.1%).
Jaguars Betting Insights
- Jacksonville has a losing 6-8 record against the spread.
- Seven Jacksonville’s 14 games this year have gone over the point total (50% of its opportunities).
When the Bears Have the Ball
- The Bears have averaged 7.7 fewer points per game this season (22.5) than the Jaguars have allowed (30.2).
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Chicago is 5-3 and 6-2 against the spread.
- Jacksonville is 1-6 overall and 5-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 30.2 points.
- The Jaguars defense has surrendered an average of 418.2 yards per game, 92.8 yards more than the 325.4 the Bears offense has averaged.
- On average, the Bears gain 5.1 yards per play and the Jaguars give up 6.3.
- When the Chicago offense puts together a game with at least their 2020 average in yardage, they are 4-4 overall and 5-3 against the spread this season.
- When the Jacksonville defense allows less than their season average for total yards, they are 3-4 against the spread and 0-7 overall.
- The Jaguars defense has given up an average of 146.5 yards per game to opposing running games this season. That is 45.6 more yards than the Bears have gained running the football in 2020 (100.9).
- In games where the Chicago rushing attack runs for at least their season average, the Bears are 5-2 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- This season, when Jacksonville allows less than 146.5 yards on the ground, they are 5-4 against the spread and 1-8 overall.
- The Bears have turned the ball over 1.4 times per game this season, while the Jaguars have averaged 1.1 takeaways per contest.
- When Chicago turns the football over 1.4 times or fewer this season, they are 5-3 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
- Jacksonville’s record this season when they force more than 1.1 turnovers: 3-1 ATS, 1-3 overall
When the Jaguars Have the Ball
- The Jaguars score 19.6 points per game, 3.1 fewer than the Bears give up per contest (22.7).
- Jacksonville is 6-2 against the spread and 1-7 overall a season ago when the team puts up at least 19.6 points.
- This season, Chicago has a 6-2 record against the spread and a 5-3 record overall in games when it holds opponents to 22.5 or fewer points.
- The Jaguars average just 18.5 fewer yards per game (333.2), than the Bears allow per contest (351.7). On average, the Jaguars pick up 5.3 yards per play, while the Bears allow 5.3 per play.
- In games Chicago limits its opponents to 351.7 or fewer yards, it has a 3-3 record ATS and a 4-2 record overall.
- This season, the Jaguars rack up 99.3 yards per game on the ground, 19.3 fewer per game than the Bears allow per outing (118.6).
- When Jacksonville rushes for at least 99.3 yards, it recorded a 5-1 ATS record and a 0-6 overall record.
- This season, Chicago is 3-5 against the spread and 4-4 overall when holding opponents to no more than 118.6 rushing yards.
- This year, the Jaguars turn the ball over 1.6 times per game, 0.5 more turnovers per game than the 1.1 the Bears force on average.
- Jacksonville has a 4-4 record against the spread and a 1-7 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.6 times or less.
- When it forces 1.1 or more turnovers, Chicago has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall.
Bears Players to Watch
- David Montgomery has rushed for a team-leading 906 yards on 202 carries (69.7 yards per game) while scoring six touchdowns in 13 games. He also averages 26.8 receiving yards per game, grabbing 43 passes for 349 yards and two touchdowns.
- This year, Cordarrelle Patterson has rushed for 214 yards on 60 carries (15.3 ypg), with one rushing touchdown.
- This season, Allen Robinson II has 90 catches (on 133 targets) to lead the team with 1,110 yards (79.3 per game) and six touchdowns.
- Darnell Mooney’s statline this year shows 46 grabs for 499 yards and four touchdowns. He averages 35.6 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 78 times.
- Over 14 games, Anthony Miller has caught 45 passes on 71 targets for 462 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 33 receiving yards per game.
- Khalil Mack has eight sacks to lead the team, and has also collected nine TFL, 44 tackles, and one interception.
- Roquan Smith has collected 129 tackles, 17 TFL, and four sacks so far this season.
- Tashaun Gipson has intercepted two passes to lead the team while adding 62 tackles and five passes defended.
Jaguars Players to Watch
- This year, Gardner Minshew has collected 2,259 passing yards (251.0 yards per game) while going 216-for-327 (66.1% completion percentage) and throwing 16 touchdowns and five interceptions in nine games. He has added 153 rushing yards on 29 carries with one touchdown, averaging 17 yards per game.
- James Robinson has picked up a team-high 1,070 rushing yards (76.4 yards per game) and scored seven touchdowns. He has added 49 catches for 344 yards (24.6 receiving yards per game) with three receiving touchdowns.
- D.J. Chark has been targeted 87 times and has 49 catches to lead the team with 644 yards (53.7 ypg) and scored four touchdowns in 12 games this season.
- Keelan Cole has added 49 catches for 593 yards and five touchdowns. He has been targeted 75 times and puts up 42.4 receiving yards per game.
- Laviska Shenault Jr. has collected 484 yards on 47 passes with two touchdowns, averaging 40.3 yards per game on 63 targets.
- Dawuane Smoot has registered a team-leading 5.5 sacks, while adding five TFL and 22 tackles.
- Joe Schobert leads the team in both tackles and interceptions, totaling 124 tackles, six TFL, 1.5 sacks, and two interceptions.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from