The betting data found in this article only reflect games that carried a betting market this season.
The No. 2 Baylor Bears will attempt to continue a nine-game win streak when they host the Oklahoma Sooners on Wednesday, January 6, at Ferrell Center as big, favorites. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The point total in the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 6, 2021, 2:13 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Baylor Betting Information
- The Bears have covered the spread more often than not this season, compiling a record ATS of 6-2.
- When favored by at least 11.5 points, the Bears are 4-2 against the spread this season.
- In 37.5% of their games this season (3/8), the Bears and their opponents have outscored the set over/under.
Baylor Players to Watch
|Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua||9||9.9||8.0||0.3||0.2||0.4||0.0|
Oklahoma Betting Information
- Oklahoma has met expectations of oddsmakers this season with an even 4-4 record ATS.
- As at least a 11.5-point underdog, the Sooners manage an even 2-2 record against the spread.
- In eight games this season, the Sooners covered the over/under in 50% of their games.
Oklahoma Players to Watch
- In Baylor’s matchups this season, the Bears and their opponents have exceeded Wednesday’s total of 151 points four times (44.4% of opportunities).
- In 37.5% of Oklahoma’s games this season (3 of 8), the total points scored was greater than Wednesday’s 151-point over/under.
- The Bears average 92.9 points per game against the Sooners’ 81.8, totaling 23.7 points over the game’s total of 151.
- These two teams surrender a combined 133.5 points per game, 17.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Bears have seen a 155.4 over/under in their games this season, 4.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.6 points separates the average total points bet in Sooners games (152.6 points) and this contest’s over/under (151 points).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/18/2020||Baylor||Oklahoma||-3||135||-162||132||Regular Season||65-54 BAYLOR|
|1/20/2020||Baylor||Baylor||-10.5||134||-668||463||Regular Season||61-57 BAYLOR|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from