The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of March 17, 2023 at 1:39 PM ET.
Get Up to $1,000 Bonus Bet at BetMGM today! Use Bonus Code – PLAYODDS
Baylor vs UCSB Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Baylor Offense Vs. UCSB Defense
|Baylor Offense||Stats (Rank)||UCSB Defense|
|77.2 (52)||Points/Gm||65.6 (51)|
|35.1 (139)||Possessions/Game||35.9 (256)|
|44.7 (179)||Field Goal %||44.1 (180)|
|37.2 (35)||3PT %||34.3 (214)|
|53.1 (64)||Effective FG %||49.5 (131)|
|57.6 (39)||True Shooting %||53.5 (127)|
UCSB Offense Vs. Baylor Defense
|UCSB Offense||Stats (Rank)||Baylor Defense|
|72.2 (166)||Points/Gm||70.3 (184)|
|35.9 (104)||Possessions/Game||35.1 (220)|
|49.4 (3)||Field Goal %||45.3 (272)|
|35.2 (117)||3PT %||32.2 (77)|
|54.6 (28)||Effective FG %||51.4 (243)|
|58.3 (20)||True Shooting %||54.8 (188)|
Best Betting Sites For Baylor vs UCSB
UP TO $1,200 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $150
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Baylor Betting Insights
- Baylor has covered 16 times in 32 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Bears have an ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites this season.
- Baylor’s games have hit the over 17 out of 32 times this season.
- The Bears and their opponents have combined to score more than 141.5 points in 20 of 32 games this season.
- The average total in Baylor’s contests this year is 147.4, 5.9 more than this matchup’s over/under.
UCSB Betting Insights
- UCSB has covered 19 times in 32 matchups with a spread this year.
- A total of 19 UCSB’s games this season have gone over the point total.
- The Gauchos have played 12 games this season that ended with a point total higher than 141.5 points.
- The average over/under for UCSB’s matchups this season is 137.8, 3.7 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Baylor Key Players
- The Bears scoring leader is Keyonte George, who averages 15.8 points per game.
- Jalen Bridges paces Baylor with 5.8 rebounds per game and Adam Flagler leads the team with 4.7 assists per outing.
- Flagler connects on 2.6 treys per game to lead the Bears.
- Dale Bonner leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Bridges collects one block a contest to pace Baylor.
UCSB Key Players
- Ajay Mitchell has the top spot on the Gauchos scoring and assist lists, putting up 16.4 points and 5.2 assists per game.
- Andre Kelly’s 6.5 rebounds per game paces UCSB’s rebounding effort. He also adds 9.5 points per game.
- Miles Norris is tops from three-point range for the Gauchos, hitting 1.7 treys per game.
- Nobody on UCSB grabs more steals than Mitchell (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Norris (0.8 per game).