The No. 9 Baylor Bears (3-0) will look to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Stanford Cardinal (3-1) on Saturday, November 20, 2021 at Ferrell Center. The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Bears’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Cardinal ( ).
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of November 20, 2021 at 12:10 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Baylor vs Stanford Betting Odds
Baylor Offense Vs. Stanford Defense (From 2020-21)
|Baylor Offense||Stats (Rank)||Stanford Defense|
|82.9 (5)||Points/Gm||69.6 (155)|
|68.6 (192)||Possessions/Game||70.9 (242)|
|48.6 (16)||Field Goal %||41.5 (70)|
|41.3 (1)||3PT %||33.7 (178)|
|56.5 (12)||Effective FG %||48.2 (95)|
|59.0 (15)||True Shooting %||51.8 (97)|
Stanford Offense vs. Baylor Defense (From 2020-21)
|Stanford Offense||Stats (Rank)||Baylor Defense|
|69.7 (219)||Points/Gm||65.5 (50)|
|69.2 (167)||Possessions/Game||69.1 (165)|
|46.4 (58)||Field Goal %||43.3 (171)|
|32.2 (249)||3PT %||33.0 (130)|
|51.4 (119)||Effective FG %||49.0 (141)|
|55.5 (93)||True Shooting %||52.3 (129)|
Baylor Betting Insights
- Baylor put together a 19-10-1 ATS record last year.
- The Bears covered the spread five times last season (5-6 ATS) when playing as at least 14-point favorites.
- Baylor and its opponents combined to go over the point total 18 out of 30 times last season.
- Baylor and its opponents went over 140 combined points in 20 of 30 games last season.
- Bears matchups last season had an average point total of 144.4, 4.4 more points than this game’s over/under.
Stanford Betting Insights
- Stanford covered 12 times in 28 chances against the spread last year.
- Last season, 17 of Stanford’s games hit the over.
- Stanford combined with its opponent to score more than 140 points in 13 of 28 games last season.
- Cardinal outings last year had a 138.6-point average over/under, 1.4 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Baylor Key Players
- Jared Butler put up 16.7 points per game last season.
- Mark Vital collected 6.7 rebounds per game and Davion Mitchell dished out 5.5 assists per outing.
- Butler had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He made 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- Butler collected two steals per game. Vital averaged 0.9 blocks a game.
Stanford Key Players
- Oscar Da Silva was solid last season with 18.5 points and 6.7 rebounds per game.
- Michael O’Connell averaged 2.8 assists per game.
- Spencer Jones connected on 1.8 threes per game a season ago.
- O’Connell averaged 1.3 steals per game. Da Silva collected one block an outing.