The betting trends in the article below are based off odds valid as of March 19, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Get Up to $1,000 Bonus Bet at BetMGM today! Use Bonus Code – PLAYODDS
Creighton vs Baylor Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Creighton Offense Vs. Baylor Defense
|Creighton Offense||Stats (Rank)||Baylor Defense|
|76.5 (62)||Points/Gm||69.8 (167)|
|37.8 (41)||Possessions/Game||35.8 (252)|
|46.7 (54)||Field Goal %||45.3 (272)|
|35.5 (101)||3PT %||32.0 (73)|
|54.2 (37)||Effective FG %||51.4 (244)|
|57.9 (28)||True Shooting %||54.7 (184)|
Baylor Offense Vs. Creighton Defense
|Baylor Offense||Stats (Rank)||Creighton Defense|
|77.1 (53)||Points/Gm||68.3 (127)|
|35.8 (111)||Possessions/Game||37.8 (322)|
|44.9 (165)||Field Goal %||42.1 (69)|
|37.1 (34)||3PT %||34.0 (192)|
|53.3 (57)||Effective FG %||47.1 (38)|
|57.7 (35)||True Shooting %||50.2 (18)|
Best Betting Sites For Creighton vs Baylor
UP TO $1,200 BONUS
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
DraftKings Promo: Bet $5 Win $150
PLUS $50 Bonus Bet On Deposit
PLUS Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
To Claim: Click Play Now
UP TO $1,250
Stream NFL Games In App For Free
+ get 1,000 Caesars Reward Credits
+ also get 1,000 Tier Credits
Redeem for Bet Credits, Hotel Stays, & More!
Use Promo Code: BETODDSFULL
Creighton Betting Insights
- Creighton has compiled a 17-17-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bluejays have covered the spread 15 times this season (15-14 ATS) when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- A total of 15 out of Creighton’s 34 games this season have hit the over.
- The Bluejays’ 34 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 143.5 points 18 times.
- Creighton’s outings this year have an average point total of 144.8, 1.3 more points than this game’s over/under.
Baylor Betting Insights
- Baylor is 17-15-1 ATS this year.
- The Bears have covered the spread three times this year (3-2 ATS) when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- In Baylor’s 33 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 17 times.
- The Bears have played 19 games this season that finished with a point total over 143.5 points.
- Baylor’s games this year have had a 146.9-point total on average, 3.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Creighton Key Players
- The Bluejays scoring leader is Ryan Kalkbrenner, who puts up 15.9 points per game.
- Baylor Scheierman paces Creighton with 8.3 rebounds a game and Ryan Nembhard leads the team with 4.9 assists per matchup.
- Scheierman is the top three-point shooter for the Bluejays, connecting on 2.3 per game.
- Trey Alexander leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Kalkbrenner collects 2.2 blocks an outing to pace Creighton.
Baylor Key Players
- Adam Flagler’s strong performances this season give him the top spot on the Bears scoring and assists leaderboards with 15.6 points per game and 4.7 assists per game.
- Jalen Bridges’ 5.6 rebounds per game paces Baylor’s rebounding effort. He also adds 10.2 points per game.
- Flagler is tops from three-point range for the Bears, knocking down 2.6 treys per game.
- Nobody on Baylor grabs more steals than Dale Bonner (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Bridges (1.0 per game).