Bam Adebayo and Miami play the Portland Trail Blazers on Thursday. Prop bettors will wonder how Adebayo has performed against his posted prop totals. Below we breakdown his points and assists props for this matchup.
Bam Adebayo Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Adebayo has played in 38 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 27 of them.
- Thursday’s scoring over/under for Adebayo is set at 18.5 points. That is 0.7 fewer points than his season average of 19.2.
- In 19 of 38 games this season (50%) Adebayo has scored more than 18.5 points.
- Adebayo’s average points prop this season has been set at 18.3 points, which he’s outscored by 0.9 points on average this year.
- Adebayo has hit the over on his point totals in 16 chances (59.3%) out of 27 opportunities.
- In exactly half of his matchups this season Adebayo has scored more than his average points over/under of 18.3.
- Opponents of the Trail Blazers have averaged 115.5 points per game this season, the fourth-most against any NBA team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Adebayo has had an assists prop bet set in 28 of the 38 games he has played this season.
- Adebayo has averaged 5.4 assists per game this season, 0.9 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Thursday (4.5).
- In 24 out of 38 games this season (63.2%) Adebayo has dished out more than 4.5 assists.
- Adebayo has averaged 0.5 more assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 4.9.
- In 63.2% of Adebayo’s games (24 out of 38) he has dished out more than 4.9 assists (his average assist prop bet over/under this season).
- Opponents of the Trail Blazers have averaged 25.2 assists per game this season, the 11th-most against any NBA squad.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Heat vs the Trail Blazers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from