Bam Adebayo’s Miami Heat will cross paths with the Indiana Pacers on Wednesday. Adebayo has multiple prop bets posted for the matchup. We take a closer look at the points and assists prop bets for this game.
Bam Adebayo Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Adebayo has had a points prop bet set in 30 of the 41 games he has played this season.
- Adebayo has scored 19.4 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 0.9 points more than Wednesday’s over/under.
- 21 times this season (out of 41 total games — 51.2%) Adebayo has scored more than 18.5 points.
- Adebayo’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (18.3 points) by 1.1 points.
- Adebayo has hit the points over in 60% of his opportunities (18 of 30 chances).
- Adebayo’s season-long points prop bet average is 18.3 points, a figure he’s gone over 21 out of 41 games (51.2%).
- Opponents of the Pacers have scored 113.2 points per game this season, the 10th-most against any NBA squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- Adebayo has had an assists prop bet set in 31 of the 41 games he has played this season.
- Adebayo’s year-long assist average — 5.3 per game — is 0.8 assists higher than Wednesday’s assist prop bet value (4.5).
- Adebayo has collected more than 4.5 assists in 25 out of 41 games this season (61%).
- Adebayo’s per-game assist average (5.3) is 0.3 more than his average assist prop bet over/under (five).
- Opponents of the Pacers have averaged 25.9 assists per game this season, the sixth-most against any NBA team.
Last 10 Games
Adebayo vs the Pacers
Bet on the Heat vs the Pacers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from