Bam Adebayo will take the court on Friday when his Miami Heat do battle with the Indiana Pacers. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Adebayo’s prop bets, we take a closer look at his points and assists props for this matchup.
Bam Adebayo Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Adebayo has played in 35 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 25 of them.
- Adebayo’s 18.9 points per game average is 1.4 points greater than Friday’s over/under.
- In 51.4% of his matchups this season (18 of 35 games) Adebayo has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Adebayo’s season scoring average of 18.9 is 0.6 points higher than his 18.3 average points over/under.
- Adebayo has hit the points over in 14 of 25 opportunities (56%).
- Adebayo has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (18.3 points) in just 48.6% of his matchups (17 out of 35 games).
- Teams are scoring 112.8 points per game against the Pacers this season, the 11th-most allowed by a team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Adebayo has had an assists prop bet set 26 times this season out of 35 games.
- Adebayo has averaged 5.5 assists per game, 1.0 more than Friday’s assist over/under (4.5).
- In 62.9% of his matchups this season (22 out of 35) Adebayo has dished out more than 4.5 assists.
- Adebayo has averaged 0.6 more assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 4.9.
- In 62.9% of Adebayo’s contests (22 out of 35) he’s recorded more than 4.9 assists (his average assist prop total this season).
- Opponents of the Pacers have dished out 25.8 assists per game this season, the seventh-most against any NBA team.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Heat vs the Pacers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from