Bam Adebayo will take the court on Monday when his Miami Heat square off against the New York Knicks. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Adebayo’s prop bets, we take a deeper look at his points and assists props for this matchup.
Bam Adebayo Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Adebayo has had a points prop bet set in 29 of the 40 games he has played this season.
- Monday’s scoring over/under for Adebayo is set at 17.5 points. That is 1.9 fewer points than his season average of 19.4.
- In 21 of 40 games this season (52.5%) Adebayo has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Adebayo’s average scoring over/under this season has been set at 18.4 points, which he’s outscored by 1.0 point on average this year.
- Adebayo has hit the over on his point totals in 17 chances (58.6%) out of 29 opportunities.
- In exactly half of his matchups this season Adebayo has scored more than his average points over/under of 18.4.
- The Knicks’ opponents are scoring 104.7 points per game, which is the fewest given up by an NBA team this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- Adebayo has had an assists prop bet set in 30 of the 40 games he has played this season.
- Adebayo has averaged 5.3 assists per game this year, 0.8 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Monday (4.5).
- In 62.5% of his matchups this season (25 out of 40) Adebayo has collected more than 4.5 assists.
- Adebayo has averaged 0.3 more assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of five.
- Teams are compiling 22.9 assists per game against the Knicks this season, the 28th-most given up by a squad.
Last 10 Games
Adebayo vs the Knicks
Bet on the Heat vs the Knicks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from