The Ball State Cardinals (1-1) battle the Florida International Panthers (1-1) at McArthur Gymnasium on Thursday, November 18, 2021. The game begins at 8:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Panthers’ (to win on the moneyline) game versus the Cardinals ( ).
The insights in the following article reference odds valid as of November 18, 2021 at 4:24 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Florida International vs Ball State Betting Odds
Florida International Offense Vs. Ball State Defense (From 2020-21)
|Florida International Offense||Stats (Rank)||Ball State Defense|
|73.2 (117)||Points/Gm||75.5 (290)|
|72.5 (52)||Possessions/Game||72.1 (280)|
|43.3 (212)||Field Goal %||43.1 (163)|
|33.8 (169)||3PT %||31.2 (52)|
|51.8 (105)||Effective FG %||49 (141)|
|54.1 (159)||True Shooting %||53 (166)|
Ball State Offense vs. Florida International Defense (From 2020-21)
|Ball State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Florida International Defense|
|74.8 (82)||Points/Gm||76.2 (297)|
|72.2 (55)||Possessions/Game||71.9 (276)|
|44.3 (158)||Field Goal %||47.2 (318)|
|34.6 (130)||3PT %||36.4 (301)|
|51.5 (116)||Effective FG %||52.9 (298)|
|55.4 (100)||True Shooting %||56.6 (311)|
Florida International Betting Insights
- Florida International put together an 8-22-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Panthers covered the spread four times last season (4-11 ATS) when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Florida International and its opponents combined to hit the over 16 out of 30 times last season.
- Florida International and its opponents went over 145.5 combined points in 15 of 30 games last season.
- The average point total in Panthers matchups last season was 148.6, 3.1 more points than the over/under for this game.
Ball State Betting Insights
- Ball State won nine games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 14 times.
- The Cardinals covered the spread four times last year (4-11 ATS) when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Ball State’s games hit the over 17 out of 23 times last year.
- Ball State combined with its opponent to score more than 145.5 points in 16 of 23 games last season.
- Cardinals outings last year had a 144.9-point average over/under, 0.6 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Florida International Key Players
- Antonio Daye Jr. scored 16.8 points per game and averaged 4.5 assists per game last season.
- Dimon Carrigan grabbed 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Eric Lovett had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He made 2.5 shots from deep per game.
- Daye averaged 2.4 steals per game. Carrigan collected 2.4 blocks a game.
Ball State Key Players
- Ishmael El-Amin contributed 16.2 points per game last season while adding 2.9 assists.
- Brachen Hazen pulled down 5.9 rebounds per game.
- El-Amin was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.3 per game.
- El-Amin grabbed 1.2 steals per game. Hazen averaged 0.6 blocks a contest.