The Buffalo Bulls (9-10, 3-3 MAC) will look to stop a four-game road slide when they square off against the Ball State Cardinals (13-6, 4-2 MAC) on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at Worthen Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Cardinals’ (to win on the moneyline) contest against the Bulls ( ).
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of January 24, 2023 at 5:38 PM ET.
Ball State vs Buffalo Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Ball State Offense Vs. Buffalo Defense
|Ball State Offense||Stats (Rank)||Buffalo Defense|
|75.6 (96)||Points/Gm||77.6 (345)|
|7.1 (357)||Possessions/Game||15.8 (263)|
|47.2 (45)||Field Goal %||44.4 (222)|
|37.0 (47)||3PT %||33.2 (156)|
|53.6 (64)||Effective FG %||50.2 (191)|
|57.8 (45)||True Shooting %||56.8 (244)|
Buffalo Offense Vs. Ball State Defense
|Buffalo Offense||Stats (Rank)||Ball State Defense|
|79.7 (28)||Points/Gm||68.2 (154)|
|15.8 (98)||Possessions/Game||7.1 (7)|
|46.2 (88)||Field Goal %||42.3 (118)|
|32.7 (250)||3PT %||35.6 (281)|
|51.7 (141)||Effective FG %||48.0 (103)|
|54.8 (169)||True Shooting %||53.4 (131)|
Best Betting Sites For Ball State vs Buffalo
Ball State Betting Insights
- Ball State has covered nine times in 17 matchups with a spread this season.
- When playing as at least 6-point favorites this season, the Cardinals have an ATS record of 3-3.
- Ball State and its opponents have combined to hit the over eight out of 17 times this season.
- The Cardinals’ 17 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 152 points five times.
- Ball State’s games this season have had an average of 143.7 points, 8.3 fewer than this matchup’s over/under.
Buffalo Betting Insights
- Buffalo has compiled a 10-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulls have covered the spread four times this year (4-2 ATS) when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Buffalo and its opponents have combined to go over the point total nine out of 17 times this year.
- The Bulls have combined with their opponent to score more than 152 points in 11 of 17 games this season.
- Buffalo’s contests this season have a 157.3-point average over/under, 5.3 more points than this game’s total.
Ball State Key Players
- The Cardinals points and assists leader is Jarron Coleman. He racks up 14.2 points per game and dishes out 3.4 assists.
- Ball State is led in rebounds by Payton Sparks’ 7.8 per game.
- Coleman knocks down 2.1 treys per game to lead the Cardinals.
- Ball State’s steals leader is Coleman, who collects 1.4 per game. Demarius Jacobs leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks an outing.
Buffalo Key Players
- Curtis Jones outpaced his teammates on the Bulls scoring front by putting up 15.2 points per game. He adds 5.2 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game this season.
- The Buffalo leaders in rebounds and assists are LaQuill Hardnett (7.2 rebounds per game) and Armoni Foster (3.5 assists per game).
- Jones leads the Bulls in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.5 made threes per game.
- Zid Powell tops Buffalo in steals with 2.1 per game, and Jonnivius Smith leads the squad in blocks with 0.7 per game.