Baker Mayfield Week 15 Player Props
Mayfield’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Mayfield is set at 249.5, 35.3 more yards than his season average of 214.2.
- In four of 13 games this season (30.8%), Mayfield has thrown for more than 249.5 yards.
- Mayfield’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 248.6, a number he’s covered in only four out of 13 games (30.8%).
- Mayfield’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 248.6. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 34.4 yards per game.
- Mayfield has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just five out of 13 times (38.5%).
- The Giants are the NFL’s 19th-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 262.0 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Tips
- Mayfield has averaged 17.9 completions per game this season, 2.6 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (20.5).
- Mayfield had more than 20.5 completions in five of 13 games this season (38.5% of his chances).
- Mayfield’s 17.9 completions per game is 3.4 fewer completions than his average prop bet over/under of 21.3.
- Mayfield has hit the over on completions prop bets in just three of 13 games this year (23.1% of his chances).
- Mayfield has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (21.3 completions) in just 23.1% of his games (three of 13 chances).
- The 24.2 completions per game conceded by the Giants defense this season is the eighth most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Baker Mayfield or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns vs. Giants Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from