Baker Mayfield and the Cleveland Browns host the Baltimore Ravens on Monday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Mayfield’s passing yards and completions prop bets in the matchup against the Baltimore Ravens.
Baker Mayfield Week 14 Player Props
Mayfield’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Mayfield has thrown for an average of 203.5 yards per game during the 2020 season, 34.0 less than Monday’s over/under.
- In four of 12 games this season (33.3%), Mayfield has thrown for more than 237.5 yards.
- Mayfield’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 249.7, a number he’s gone over in only three out of 12 games (25%).
- Mayfield’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 249.7. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 46.2 yards per game.
- Mayfield has hit the passing yards over in only four of 12 opportunities this year (33.3%).
- The Ravens are the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 245.7 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Trends
- Mayfield’s per-game passing completions average (17.1) is 2.4 fewer than his prop bet total in Monday’s game (19.5).
- Mayfield recorded more than 19.5 completions in four out of 12 games this season (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Mayfield’s 17.1 completions per game is 4.4 less completions than his average prop bet over/under of 21.5.
- In just two of 12 games this year, Mayfield has hit the over on completions prop bets (16.7% of his opportunities).
- Mayfield has gone over his average completions prop bet total (21.5 completions) in only 16.7% of his games (two of 12 chances).
- The Ravens allow the seventh most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (24.9).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 11, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Baker Mayfield or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from