Baker Mayfield and the Cleveland Browns visit the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Mayfield has prop bets set for passing yards and more against the Titans. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Baker Mayfield Week 13 Player Props
Mayfield’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- The Titans are the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 278.8 yards per game through the air.
- Mayfield has thrown for an average of 191.6 yards per game in the 2020 season, 51.9 less than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In 27.3% of his games this season (three of 11 matchups), Mayfield has thrown for more than 243.5 yards.
- Mayfield’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 250.1. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 58.5 yards per game.
- Mayfield has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of 11 times (27.3%).
- Mayfield has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (250.1 passing yards) in only 18.2% of his games (two out of 11 matchups).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Baker Mayfield or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns vs. Titans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from