On Sunday, Baker Mayfield has passing yards and rushing attempts prop bets in the Cleveland Browns’ home matchup against the Houston Texans at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips digging into those props.
Baker Mayfield Week 10 Player Props
Mayfield’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Mayfield has thrown for an average of 189.3 yards per game during the 2020 season, 82.2 fewer than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In one of eight games this season (12.5%), Mayfield has thrown for more than 271.5 yards.
- This week, Mayfield will face the NFL’s 21st-ranked pass defense (271.5 yards allowed per game).
- Mayfield’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 251.2. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 61.9 yards per game.
- Mayfield’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 251.2, a number he’s covered in only one out of eight games (12.5%).
- Mayfield has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just two out of eight times (25%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Mayfield’s 2.4 rushing attempts per game is 0.8 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 1.6.
- Mayfield rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Mayfield has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (1.6 rushing attempts) in 62.5% of his games (five of eight games).
- This season, Texans opponents have ran the ball 31.3 times per game, the second-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Baker Mayfield or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.