Baker Mayfield and the Cleveland Browns take on the Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFC Wild Card Round on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here’s a look at Mayfield’s prop bets for passing yards and rushing attempts in that matchup.
Baker Mayfield Week 1 Player Props
Mayfield’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Mayfield has thrown for an average of 222.7 yards per game during the 2020 season, 1.8 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In seven of 16 games this season (43.8%), Mayfield has thrown for more than 224.5 yards.
- The Steelers are the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 218.4 yards per game through the air.
- Mayfield’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 248.1. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 25.4 yards per game.
- Mayfield has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (248.1 passing yards) in just 37.5% of his games (six out of 16 matchups).
- Mayfield has hit the passing yards over in only seven of 16 opportunities this year (43.8%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Mayfield has averaged 3.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 less than the over/under in Sunday’s game (3.5).
- Mayfield has collected more than 3.5 rushing attempts in seven of 16 games this season (43.8% of his opportunities).
- Mayfield’s season-long average over/under is 1.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.6 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In 12 of 16 games this year, Mayfield took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (75% of his opportunities).
- Mayfield’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 1.8. He’s gone over that total in 13 of 16 games (81.2%).
- This season, Steelers opponents have ran the ball 25.9 times per game, the 20th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 5, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Baker Mayfield or the Cleveland Browns at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Browns vs. Steelers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from