The Avalanche areon the moneyline to win, while the Wild have odds to claim victory when the teams meet on Sunday. The over/under in this game is set at .
The betting trends in the following article reflect odds as of March 27, 2022 at 4:12 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Avalanche Vs. Wild Betting Odds
Avalanche Vs. Wild Player Props
Injury Report as of March 27
Avalanche: Ryan Murray: Out (Hand), Gabriel Landeskog: Out (Knee), Artturi Lehkonen: Questionable (Personal), Samuel Girard: Out (Lower Body), Bowen Byram: Out (Head)
|Avalanche Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wild Defense|
|3.83 (2)||Goals/Game||3.14 (20)|
|35.1 (4)||Shots/Game||31.5 (16)|
|10.9% (5)||Shooting %||10.0% (20)|
|6.4 (2)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||5.7 (26)|
|Wild Offense||Stats (Rank)||Avalanche Defense|
|3.65 (4)||Goals/Game||2.78 (7)|
|32.7 (11)||Shots/Game||31.2 (14)|
|11.2% (2)||Shooting %||8.9% (6)|
|6.5 (3)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.4 (8)|
Avalanche And Wild Betting Trends
- The Avalanche have won 72.6% of their games this season when they’ve been a moneyline favorite (45-17).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -135 or shorter, Colorado has gone 43-15 (winning 74.1%).
- The Avalanche have a 57.4% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Wild have been an underdog in 15 games this season, and won five (33.3%).
- This season Minnesota has won one of its seven games when it’s the underdog by at least +115 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set in this contest implies a 46.5% chance of victory for the Wild.
Head to Head
In the most recent matchup between these teams, Colorado secured a 4-3 shootout victory. Nathan MacKinnon (one goal and one assist) and Alex Newhook (one goal) were among the Avalanche’s top performers. Kirill Kaprizov’s two goals led the Wild in the win.
- A leading offensive player this season for Colorado, Nazem Kadri has recorded 79 points.
- Mikko Rantanen has 77 points (31 goals, 46 assists) to add to the team’s offensive efforts.
- Colorado’s scoring effort is aided by Cale Makar’s 77 points. He’s contributed 49 assists.
- Across 45 games played, Darcy Kuemper has a goaltending record of 30-8-0. During those games, he’s allowed 101 goals while recording 1213 saves.
- Kaprizov has put up 81 points (1.3 per game) for Minnesota, with 35 goals and 46 assists in 62 games (playing 18:59 per game).
- Mats Zuccarello is a top offensive contributor for Minnesota with 64 total points this season. He has scored 19 goals and added 45 assists in 55 games.
- Kevin Fiala has 58 points so far, including 21 goals and 37 assists.
- Marc-Andre Fleury is 19-15-4 in 47 games this season, conceding 128 goals (2.9 goals against average) with 1292 saves and a .908 save percentage (29th in the league).