The latest betting odds for this matchup have the Avalanche listed atto win on the moneyline. The Sharks are currently to come out on top for this contest on Thursday. This matchup has an over/under of .
The betting facts in the following article reflect odds as of March 31, 2022 at 8:12 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Avalanche Vs. Sharks Betting Odds
Avalanche Vs. Sharks Player Props
Injury Report as of March 31
Avalanche: Ryan Murray: Out (Hand), Gabriel Landeskog: Out (Knee), Nathan MacKinnon: Probable (Hand), Samuel Girard: Out (Lower Body), Bowen Byram: Out (Head)
Sharks: Matt Nieto: Out (Undisclosed), Kevin Labanc: Out (Upper Body), Adin Hill: Out (Lower Body), Jonathan Dahlen: Questionable (Upper Body), Mario Ferraro: Out (Leg), Jonah Gadjovich: Questionable (Undisclosed), Nikolai Knyzhov: Out (Lower Body)
|Avalanche Offense||Stats (Rank)||Sharks Defense|
|3.78 (2)||Goals/Game||3.14 (20)|
|35.1 (4)||Shots/Game||31.6 (16)|
|10.8% (6)||Shooting %||9.9% (19)|
|6.4 (2)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||8.8 (3)|
|Sharks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Avalanche Defense|
|2.62 (28)||Goals/Game||2.76 (7)|
|29.1 (27)||Shots/Game||31.4 (15)|
|9.0% (26)||Shooting %||8.8% (6)|
|8.3 (17)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.3 (10)|
Avalanche And Sharks Betting Trends
- The Avalanche have won 71.4% of their games this season when favored on the moneyline (45-18).
- Colorado is 8-2 (winning 80.0% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -360 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Avalanche’s implied win probability is 78.3%.
- This season the Sharks have won 16 of the 47 games, or 34.0%, in which they’ve been an underdog.
- San Jose has not had a game this season with longer odds on the moneyline than +280.
- Sportsbooks have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Sharks have a 26.3% chance to win.
Head to Head
Colorado secured a 5-3 win in the last meeting between these squads. Valeri Nichushkin led the Avalanche with two goals. Jeffrey Truchon-Viel’s one goal and Rudolfs Balcers’ one goal were among the top performances for the Sharks.
- One of Colorado’s top offensive options this season is Nazem Kadri, who has put up 81 points in 64 games.
- Mikko Rantanen is another of Colorado’s important contributors currently with 79 total points (32 goals and 47 assists) to his name.
- On 191 shots (for 24 goals) and 50 assists, Cale Makar has contributed 74 points this season.
- In the 47 games Darcy Kuemper has played this season, his save percentage is .924, the fifth-best in the league.
- Timo Meier’s 30 goals and 35 assists in 61 games for San Jose add up to 65 total points on the season.
- Tomas Hertl has helped lead the offense for San Jose this season with 26 goals and 29 assists.
- Logan Couture is a crucial contributor on offense for San Jose with 21 goals and 25 assists.
- James Reimer has a 16-14-4 record this season, with a .915 save percentage (15th in the league). He has 1109 saves, and has given up 103 goals (2.8 goals against average).