The latest betting odds for Game 1 of the NHL Playoffs First Round show the Colorado Avalanche listed atto win on the moneyline. The Nashville Predators are currently to claim victory for this contest on Tuesday. This game has an over/under of .
The betting insights in the following article use the latest odds as of May 3, 2022 at 8:12 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Avalanche Vs. Predators Betting Odds
Avalanche Vs. Predators Player Props
Injury Report as of May 3
Avalanche: Nazem Kadri: Questionable (Illness), Ryan Murray: Out (Hand), Gabriel Landeskog: Probable (Knee)
Predators: Juuse Saros: Out (Leg), Jeremy Lauzon: Out (Leg)
|Avalanche Offense||Stats (Rank)||Predators Defense|
|3.77 (4)||Goals/Game||3.04 (16)|
|35 (4)||Shots/Game||32.2 (20)|
|10.8% (6)||Shooting %||9.4% (10)|
|6.4 (2)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||6.5 (22)|
|Predators Offense||Stats (Rank)||Avalanche Defense|
|3.21 (12)||Goals/Game||2.84 (8)|
|29.7 (23)||Shots/Game||31.9 (18)|
|10.8% (6)||Shooting %||8.9% (6)|
|8.9 (19)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.2 (12)|
Avalanche And Predators Betting Trends
- The Avalanche have put together a 52-22 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -350 or shorter, Colorado has a 9-2 record (winning 81.8% of its games).
- The Avalanche have a 77.8% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Predators have won 19, or 52.8%, of the 36 games they have played as an underdog this season.
- Nashville has not been set as a bigger underdog this season than the +275 moneyline in this matchup.
- The implied probability of a win by the Predators, based on the moneyline, is 26.7%.
Head to Head
In the most recent meeting between these teams, Nashville secured a 5-4 shootout victory. Logan O’Connor (one goal) and Cale Makar (one goal) were among the Avalanche’s top performers. Ryan Johansen and Mattias Ekholm were two of the four Predators skaters to score one goal apiece.
- Mikko Rantanen has been critical to Colorado’s offense this season, registering 92 points in 75 games.
- Nathan MacKinnon has 32 goals and 57 assists for Colorado to compile 89 total points (1.4 per game).
- With 87 points through 71 games (28 goals and 59 assists), Nazem Kadri has been an important part of Colorado’s offensive efforts this season.
- Darcy Kuemper (36-11-1) has a 2.5 goals against average and a save percentage of .921 for Colorado.
- Roman Josi’s 23 goals and 73 assists in 80 games for Nashville add up to 96 total points on the season.
- Matt Duchene has totaled 86 total points (1.1 per game) this campaign. He has 43 goals and 43 assists.
- Filip Forsberg’s 42 goals and 42 assists add up to 84 points this season.
- Juuse Saros has a .918 save percentage (12th in the league), with 1935 total saves, allowing 173 goals (2.6 goals against average). He has put up a 37-23-0 record this season.