The latest betting lines reveal that the Avalanche areon the moneyline and the Predators are to win Game 4 of the NHL Playoffs First Round on Monday. The over/under for this game is set at .
The betting insights in what follows are based off odds valid as of May 9, 2022 at 8:12 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Avalanche Vs. Predators Betting Odds
Avalanche Vs. Predators Player Props
Injury Report as of May 9
Avalanche: Ryan Murray: Out (Hand), Darcy Kuemper: Out (Eye), Andrew Cogliano: Questionable (Upper Body)
Predators: Juuse Saros: Out (Leg), Mark Borowiecki: Out (Undisclosed)
|Avalanche Offense||Stats (Rank)||Predators Defense|
|3.77 (4)||Goals/Game||3.04 (16)|
|35.0 (4)||Shots/Game||32.2 (20)|
|10.8% (6)||Shooting %||9.4% (10)|
|6.4 (2)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||6.5 (22)|
|Predators Offense||Stats (Rank)||Avalanche Defense|
|3.21 (12)||Goals/Game||2.84 (8)|
|29.7 (23)||Shots/Game||31.9 (18)|
|10.8% (6)||Shooting %||8.9% (6)|
|8.9 (19)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.2 (12)|
Avalanche And Predators Betting Trends
- The Avalanche have a 55-22 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -255 or shorter, Colorado has a 21-6 record (winning 77.8% of its games).
- The Avalanche have an implied moneyline win probability of 71.8% in this matchup.
- This season the Predators have been an underdog 39 times, and won 19, or 48.7%, of those games.
- Nashville has a record of 2-2 in games when sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +205 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 32.8% chance of victory for the Predators.
Head to Head
In the most recent matchup between these squads, Colorado secured a 7-3 victory. Gabriel Landeskog scored two goals for the Avalanche. Eeli Tolvanen’s one goal and Matt Duchene’s one goal were among the top performances for the Predators.
- Mikko Rantanen has been imperative to Colorado’s offense this season, registering 92 points in 75 games.
- Nathan MacKinnon has 89 points (32 goals, 57 assists) to add to the team’s scoring efforts.
- Nazem Kadri has created 87 points for Colorado in 71 games this season, scoring on 11.3% of his shots and putting up 28 goals and 59 assists.
- Across 57 games played, Darcy Kuemper has a goaltending record of 36-11-1. During those games, he’s allowed 138 goals while recording 1616 saves.
- Roman Josi has totaled 23 goals and 73 assists in 80 games for Nashville, good for 96 points.
- Duchene is a leading scorer for Nashville with 86 total points this season. He has scored 43 goals and added 43 assists in 78 games.
- Filip Forsberg is a key contributor on offense for Nashville with 42 goals and 42 assists.
- Juuse Saros is 37-23-0 in 67 games this season, conceding 173 goals (2.6 goals against average) with 1935 saves and a .918 save percentage (18th in the league).