Sportsbooks give the Colorado Avalancheodds to claim victory in Game 6 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round and list the St. Louis Blues at on the moneyline for this Friday matchup. This contest has a total of .
The betting facts in the following article are based off odds valid as of May 27, 2022 at 6:12 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Avalanche Vs. Blues Betting Odds
Avalanche Vs. Blues Player Props
Injury Report as of May 27
Avalanche: Ryan Murray: Out (Hand), Samuel Girard: Out (Sternum)
Blues: Torey Krug: Out (Lower Body), Jordan Binnington: Out (Knee)
|Avalanche Offense||Stats (Rank)||Blues Defense|
|3.77 (4)||Goals/Game||2.91 (11)|
|35 (4)||Shots/Game||31.6 (16)|
|10.8% (6)||Shooting %||9.2% (8)|
|6.4 (2)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.5 (10)|
|Blues Offense||Stats (Rank)||Avalanche Defense|
|3.78 (3)||Goals/Game||2.84 (8)|
|30.3 (18)||Shots/Game||31.9 (18)|
|12.5% (1)||Shooting %||8.9% (6)|
|7.7 (11)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.2 (12)|
Avalanche And Blues Betting Trends
- The Avalanche have put together a 59-24 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Colorado has a 49-18 record (winning 73.1% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -165 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Avalanche’s implied win probability is 62.3%.
- The Blues have won 17, or 48.6%, of the 35 games they have played as an underdog this season.
- This season St. Louis has won four of its 10 games, or 40.0%, when it’s the underdog by at least +145 on the moneyline.
- The Blues have a 40.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Head to Head
St. Louis secured a 5-4 overtime victory in the most recent matchup between these squads. Nathan MacKinnon recorded three goals and one assist for the Avalanche. Robert Thomas led the Blues with two goals.
- Vladimir Tarasenko has scored 34 goals (0.5 per game) and put up 47 assists (0.6 per game), fueling the St. Louis offense with 81 total points (1.1 per game). He takes 3.1 shots per game, shooting 14.8%.
- Jordan Kyrou has collected 75 points this season, with 27 goals and 48 assists.
- St. Louis’ Thomas is among the leading scorers on the team with 75 total points (19 goals and 56 assists).
- Ville Husso is 21-7-2 on the season, allowing 100 goals (2.6 goals against average) and amassing 1136 saves with a .919 save percentage (first in the league).