The latest betting lines say the Avalanche areon the moneyline and the Blues are to win Game 4 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round on Monday. This matchup has a total of .
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of May 23, 2022 at 8:12 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Avalanche Vs. Blues Betting Odds
Avalanche Vs. Blues Player Props
Injury Report as of May 23
Avalanche: Ryan Murray: Out (Hand), Samuel Girard: Out (Sternum), Nico Sturm: Out (Healthy Scratch)
Blues: Torey Krug: Out (Lower Body), Jordan Binnington: Out (Knee), Marco Scandella: Out (Lower Body)
|Avalanche Offense||Stats (Rank)||Blues Defense|
|3.77 (4)||Goals/Game||2.91 (11)|
|35 (4)||Shots/Game||31.6 (16)|
|10.8% (6)||Shooting %||9.2% (8)|
|6.4 (2)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.5 (10)|
|Blues Offense||Stats (Rank)||Avalanche Defense|
|3.78 (3)||Goals/Game||2.84 (8)|
|30.3 (18)||Shots/Game||31.9 (18)|
|12.5% (1)||Shooting %||8.9% (6)|
|7.7 (11)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.2 (12)|
Avalanche And Blues Betting Trends
- The Avalanche have put together a 58-23 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Colorado is 51-18 (winning 73.9% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -155 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Avalanche have an implied win probability of 60.8%.
- The Blues have won 16, or 48.5%, of the 33 games they have played as an underdog this season.
- This season St. Louis has won six of its 14 games, or 42.9%, when it’s the underdog by at least +135 on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Blues have a 42.6% chance to win.
Head to Head
In the last matchup between these teams, Colorado earned a 5-2 win. Artturi Lehkonen recorded two goals for the Avalanche. Ryan O’Reilly and Colton Parayko scored one goal apiece for the Blues.
- A leading offensive player this season for Colorado, Mikko Rantanen has put up 92 points.
- Nathan MacKinnon is another of Colorado’s top contributors currently with 89 total points (32 goals and 57 assists) to his name.
- With 87 points through 71 games (28 goals and 59 assists), Nazem Kadri has been an important part of Colorado’s offensive efforts this season.
- Darcy Kuemper (36-11-1) has a 2.5 goals against average and a save percentage of .921 for Colorado.
- Vladimir Tarasenko’s 81 points make him a pivotal offensive option for St. Louis. He has put up 34 goals and 47 assists in 75 games.
- Robert Thomas is one of the top contributors for St. Louis with 75 total points (1.0 per game), with 19 goals and 56 assists in 72 games.
- Jordan Kyrou is a key player on offense for St. Louis with 27 goals and 48 assists.
- Ville Husso has a 21-7-2 record this season, with a .919 save percentage (12th in the league). He has 1136 saves, and has given up 100 goals (2.6 goals against average).