The Colorado Avalanche areon the moneyline to win in Game 2 of the NHL Playoffs Second Round, while the St. Louis Blues have odds to claim victory when the teams meet on Thursday. The over/under in this contest is set at .
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of May 19, 2022 at 8:12 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Avalanche Vs. Blues Betting Odds
Avalanche Vs. Blues Player Props
Injury Report as of May 19
Avalanche: Ryan Murray: Out (Hand)
Blues: Torey Krug: Out (Lower Body), Marco Scandella: Doubtful (Lower Body)
|Avalanche Offense||Stats (Rank)||Blues Defense|
|3.77 (4)||Goals/Game||2.91 (11)|
|35.0 (4)||Shots/Game||31.6 (16)|
|10.8% (6)||Shooting %||9.2% (8)|
|6.4 (2)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.5 (10)|
|Blues Offense||Stats (Rank)||Avalanche Defense|
|3.78 (3)||Goals/Game||2.84 (8)|
|30.3 (18)||Shots/Game||31.9 (18)|
|12.5% (1)||Shooting %||8.9% (6)|
|7.7 (11)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||7.2 (12)|
Avalanche And Blues Betting Trends
- The Avalanche have put together a 57-22 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Colorado is 22-6 (winning 78.6% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -255 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Avalanche a 71.8% chance to win.
- The Blues have won 15, or 48.4%, of the 31 games they have played as an underdog this season.
- St. Louis has played as an underdog of +200 or more in one game this season and won.
- The implied probability of a win by the Blues, based on the moneyline, is 33.3%.
Head to Head
The last time these two squads played, Colorado won 3-2 in overtime. The Avalanche’s top performers included Valeri Nichushkin (one goal) and Samuel Girard (one goal). Ryan O’Reilly’s one goal and Jordan Kyrou’s one goal led the Blues.
- One of Colorado’s top offensive options this season is Mikko Rantanen, who has recorded 92 points in 75 games.
- Nathan MacKinnon has 32 goals and 57 assists for Colorado to compile 89 total points (1.4 per game).
- On 247 shots (for 28 goals) and 59 assists, Nazem Kadri has created 87 points this season.
- In the 57 games Darcy Kuemper has played this season, his save percentage is .921, the 10th-best in the league.
- Vladimir Tarasenko has racked up 81 points (1.1 per game) for St. Louis, with 34 goals and 47 assists in 75 games (playing 16:54 per game).
- Kyrou is one of the impact players on offense for St. Louis with 75 total points (1.0 per game), with 27 goals and 48 assists in 74 games.
- Robert Thomas is a key player on offense for St. Louis with 19 goals and 56 assists.
- Ville Husso has a 21-7-2 record this season, with a .919 save percentage (11th in the league). He has 1136 saves, and has conceded 100 goals (2.6 goals against average).